Return to Website

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum

Welcome to the PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum.   Anyone can post a message.  Have a question about a case?  Want to share your ideas to help others?  Perhaps you have a comment?  The PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction practitioner forum is where accident reconstruction is discussed.

PC-Brake Accident Reconstruction Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We publish you paper

Dear Fellow Reconstruction Expert.

If you have a paper relating to crash reconstruction, automotive safety or a particular crash you investigated, PCBrakeinc. e-publishing will publish it for you. It does not have to be perfect but it reflects your work and will be read and studied by others and may be used against you in your deposition or court. It can be a simple car braking study, or how to measure tire marks simply, or crushed vehicle and how you determined the A- and B-Stiffness values. I prefer not to publish fancy reconstruction program outputs.

Give me a call at 801-201-2532 or e-mail at prosourc@xmission.com. Any communication between us is confidential. When you write your paper, remember: say as little as possible, and as much as
necessary.
Take care,
Rudy Limpert

Re: We publish you paper

OK I forgot the darn R in you-R paper.

Re: We publish your paper

I think it is a great idea. I have new information on the natural constant "30". My research shows it should actually be, no wait, OK I will mail it to you in a letter so that reconstruction people don't throw their software away yet.

Police Department of SouthRautheim, ok see my e-mail attached