General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

Mike,

Do you think that I respect you less than George and Jonathan?

Mr. Tang

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

None.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

What kind of documentation that I am obligate to send you anyway?

Replying to:

Yi,

About the CCO election? Maybe because I've barely spoken to him about it. Unlike the rest of you, I was awake for an awful amount of hours from Tuesday to THURSDAY, which I spent most of DEAD-ASLEEP.

I think both George and Jonathan respect me enough to let me make a more complete "official statement" than badgering me for a quote or fact or two like you seem to be wanting.

Kind of hard to do that anyway when your source is in the netherworld, no? I've never been told I talk in my sleep anyhow. Snoring, yes.

I'm curious why you haven't sent me more information or copies of important documents, why is that?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Take your time, Mike.

I am just curious why there is no timely news update from George.

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

I am currently working on an "official statement" of the results of the CCO's second election.

There were several names written in and I want to contact them personally to assess their personal committment to actually participating. I also need to verify the qualifications of a few of them.

I will post the election results and an "official statement" here on Cabmarket.com within the next 48 hours, probably sooner.

Thank you for your interest and patience.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Why there have been no NEWS reports or updates about the CCO's election after long time Sticky Posts?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

I don't know, nor heretofore have I contemplated such a difference or what difference it might make.

You'll show me more respect by giving me information that you have that you think the "CCO President" should have rather than pretending you are superior or wiser simply by your refusal to share it with others.

Instead of asking bizarre questions, Yi, why don't you just give us the answers you should or seem to know. It saves all of us time and energy. Please.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

Do you think that I respect you less than George and Jonathan?

Mr. Tang

Replying to:

None.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mike,

What kind of documentation that I am obligate to send you anyway?

Replying to:

Yi,

About the CCO election? Maybe because I've barely spoken to him about it. Unlike the rest of you, I was awake for an awful amount of hours from Tuesday to THURSDAY, which I spent most of DEAD-ASLEEP.

I think both George and Jonathan respect me enough to let me make a more complete "official statement" than badgering me for a quote or fact or two like you seem to be wanting.

Kind of hard to do that anyway when your source is in the netherworld, no? I've never been told I talk in my sleep anyhow. Snoring, yes.

I'm curious why you haven't sent me more information or copies of important documents, why is that?

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Take your time, Mike.

I am just curious why there is no timely news update from George.

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

I am currently working on an "official statement" of the results of the CCO's second election.

There were several names written in and I want to contact them personally to assess their personal committment to actually participating. I also need to verify the qualifications of a few of them.

I will post the election results and an "official statement" here on Cabmarket.com within the next 48 hours, probably sooner.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Why there have been no NEWS reports or updates about the CCO's election after long time Sticky Posts?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

-Mike Foulks

Still waiting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

Ahmed R.,

Pay attention.

I posted 7 hours and 22 minutes before you the reasons why the election results still haven't been posted.

If you were that curious, you could have come to Zaiqa at 11pm the night of the election and watch me hand-count the ballots.

Any "election" involving a group with Peter Enger? I think we both will wait a very long time before that ever happens.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Still waiting.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

"I'm curious why you haven't sent me more information or copies of important documents, why is that?"

You must be very tired and forgetful, too!

Your current rating does not qualify you to be on the "Important Documents Distribution List."

Your current rating is directly attributable to your past behavior.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

That's a convenient non-answer.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

"I'm curious why you haven't sent me more information or copies of important documents, why is that?"

You must be very tired and forgetful, too!

Your current rating does not qualify you to be on the "Important Documents Distribution List."

Your current rating is directly attributable to your past behavior.

Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

Everybody,

I'm still working on an "official statement" about the CCO to post here on Cabmarket.com.

This weekend was much busier than I anticipated, thank God.

I still must contact all of the relevant parties and get a consensus as to the election results and their willingness to participate further.

Thanks for all of your patience.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Mr. Tang,

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

Yi Tang, you're so sticky that you stink!

Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

Yi Tang, you're so sticky that you stink! Go take a bathe.

Please Don't Hurt Yourself

Good to know that you have such a strong feeling at 2:30 in the morning...

Re: Re: Industry News - What's the Lag, George?

George can you delete these postings? I don't think they have any place here.