General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Unveiling the REAL KING OF JACKASSES

The Long-Eared Father of Fools, King of Jackasses Speaks (Hee-Haws):

"I'm declaring myself an Emirate of the Great Lakes the second a vehicle powered by water becomes commercially available and more efficient than those currently powered by oil."

"You may call me, 'He, Who Was Born On The Shores And, Thus, Owns The Lakes' or "His Majesty, King of All Freshwater' as you prefer."

"-Mike Foulks"

you ma also call him Donkey Boy, Long-Eared Father of Fools, King of Jackasses, Long Ears

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

he is a one=donkey hee-haw

Replying to:

Subject: Mr. Nathan, it's clear that you don't take independently-organizing Chicago cabdrivers seriously...
Name: Ola SHalom
Date Posted: Jun 13, 08 - 9:59 PM

It's clear that you don't take independent Chicago cabdrivers seriously.

Either that, or you don't know how to read.

You have had a copy of the CCO Articles of Organization for about seven months.

You ask questions about my delay in selecting a Vice President for the CCO which could be answered if you actually read, kept, or could refer to that document.

You use your ignorance to suggest that I am a "one-man" show. I am neither a "one-man" anything nor a "show".

You also claim I have relatives in Arlington Heights or something "you don't even want to whisper about".

Who or what are you referring to? I haven't the slightest idea of what your "Apostle-like" "source" has told you.

You then use your "secrecy"? of these "thing unspoken" as proof of your "relative decency"???

Scum...bag.

You also are being deceptive once again, Mr. Nathan. You would like to see a "union" involving "Metro", not just current Chicago cabdrivers. Should I post your e-mail again?

Isn't that correct, Mr. Nathan?

I am not anti-union. I simply will not pretend to be "unionizing" cabdrivers as some others have. I am simply "organizing" them independently and politcally. They will always have the right to try and "unionize" from the better vantage point of being "organized" in the first place.

Being "united" still doesn't guarantee any "wins", Mr. Nathan. It simply gives us a better shot than "begging" individually. Get real and quit misleading people.

-Ola Shalom

------------------------------------------------------

BLOGGER'S NOTE: There is NO SUCH THING as "independently-organizing " because the terms "independently" and "organizing" are basically diametrically opposed concepts.

No wonder on one can take Mr. Long Ears seriously....

Replying to:

see: http://www.homesbyola.com/Contact_Me/page_1574766.html"

Subject: Will The Real OLA SHALOM Please stand Up?
Name: Jody W.
Date Posted: Jun 29, 08 - 12:45 PM

Places - Panama: Olá, a town - Hola iz a hawain name-for shut up yawtta it iz ola

- Russia: Ola, Russia, an urban-type settlement in Magadan Oblast, Russia; Ola River, a river in Magadan Oblast, Russia

United States: Ola, Arkansas, a city; Ola, Georgia, a census-designated place within the postal limits of McDonough, Georgia; Ola High School, a high school in McDonough, Georgia; Ola, Idaho, an unincorporated town

People: Ola Jordan, Polish dancer; Ola, a popular prefix in Yoruba names; Ola, a male or female first name of Norse origin; Ola, a female first name of Slavic origin; Ola, a spelling variation of Aulakh—a clan or gotra of Jats in India; Ola, a female first name of Arabic origin, it means most high and success

Other uses: Ola, another word for hello, hi, hey; Ola, palm leaf with ancient religious text; Ola, a Portuguese, Dutch and Belgian ice cream brand owned by Unilever; Ola, a commercial mark used by Colombian PCS operator Colombia Móvil

Shalom:

Shalom (שָׁלוֹם is a Hebrew word meaning peace, Nothing missing, Nothing broken, wellbeing, and complete, and used to mean hello, and goodbye. As it does in English, it can refer to either peace between two entities (especially between man and God or between two countries), or to the well-being, welfare or safety of an individual or a group of individuals. It is also used as a greeting to either say hello or farewell, and is found in many other expressions and names. Its equivalent cognate in Arabic is salaam, Shlomo (ܫܠܡܐ in Syriac-Assyrian and sälam in Ethiopian Semitic languages from the Hebrew root shin-lamed-mem (ש.ל.ם .

In expressions:

The Word "shalom" can be used for all parts of speech; as a noun, adjective, verb, and as an adverb. It categorizes all shaloms. The word shalom is used in a variety of expressions and contexts in Hebrew speech and writing:

Shalom aleichem (שָׁלוֹם עֲלֵיכֶם; "well-being be upon you" or "may you be well"), this expression is used to greet others and is a Hebrew equivalent of "hello". The appropriate response to such a greeting is "upon you be well-being" ( עֲלֵיכֶם שָׁלוֹם, aleichem shalom). This is a cognate of the Arabic Assalamu alaikum. On Erev Shabbat (Sabbath eve), Jewish people have a custom of singing a song which is called Shalom aleichem, before the Kiddush over wine of the Shabbat dinner is recited.
In the Gospels, Jesus often uses the greeting "Peace be unto you," a translation of shalom aleichem.
Shalom by itself is a very common abbreviation, and is used in Modern Israeli Hebrew to both greet and farewell. In this it is similar to the Hawaiian aloha, the (rather old-fashioned) English good evening and the Indian namaste. Also in Israel, especially among secular people, "b'ye" (English) and "yallah b'ye" (a mixture of Arabic and English) is popular. Shalom is also used by Jewish people around the world, and even by many non-Jewish people.

Shabbat shalom (שַׁבָּת שָׁלוֹם is a common greeting used on Shabbat (the Jewish Sabbath). This is most prominent in areas with Mizrahi, Sephardi, or modern Israeli influence. Many Ashkenazi communities in the Jewish diaspora use Yiddish Gut shabbes in preference or interchangeably.

Ma sh'lom'cha (מַה שְׁלוֹמְךָ; "what is your well-being/peace?") is a Hebrew equivalent of the English "how are you?". This is the form addressed to a single male. The form for addressing a single female is Ma sh'lomech? For addressing several females, Ma sh'lomchen? For a group of males or a mixed-gender group, Ma sh'lomchem?

Alav hashalom (עַלָיו הַשָּׁלוֹם; "upon him is peace") is a phrase used in some Jewish communities, especially Ashkenazi ones, after mentioning the name of a deceased respected individual.

Oseh shalom is the part of a passage commonly found as a concluding sentence in much Jewish liturgy (including the birkat hamazon, kaddish and personal amidah prayers). The full sentence is עוֹשֶׂה שָׁלוֹם בִּמְרוֹמָיו, הוּא יַעֲשֶׂה שָׁלוֹם עָלֵינוּ, וְעַל כָּל יִשְׂרָאֵל וְאִמְרוּ אָמֵן (Oseh shalom bimromav, hu ya'aseh shalom aleynu, ve'al kol Yisrael ve'imru amen), which translates to English as "He who makes peace in His heights may He make peace upon us and upon all Israel; and say, Amen."

The word Shalom is widely used in popular Israeli songs such as "In Our Garden," "Ratziti Sheteda," and "Shalom Chaverim."

U.S. President Bill Clinton ended his eulogy for Yitzhak Rabin with the words Shalom, chaver (Goodbye, friend).

The word 'Lom (and occasionally Sh'lom) have been used (especially by Jewish teenagers) as the contracted forms of Shalom in street slang.

Shalom as a name for people:

Shalom is also common in modern Hebrew in Israel, as a given name or a surname. It is usually used by men as a given name but there are women named Shalom as well.

Notable people named Shalom include:

Sholom Schwartzbard Poet, assassin of Symon Petliura; Silvan Shalom (Israeli politician), and his wife Judy Shalom Nir-Mozes; Sholem Aleichem (Yiddish author); Sholem Asch (Yiddish author); Shalom Auslander (American author); Shalom Harlow (model and actress); Shalom Carmy (rabbi); Shalom Shachna (rabbi); Yosef Shalom Eliashiv (rabbi); Shalom Hanoch (Israeli rock musician)

Related male names include Shlomi (Hebrew name) ("my well-being") and Solomon (Hebrew Shlomo).

Related female names include Shulamit, Shulamith, Shlomtsion or Shlomzion and Salome and Shlomith.

Shalom as a name for organizations:

The name of the following organizations and places refer to "peace" between Israel and its Arab neighbors: Brit Tzedek v'Shalom; Brit Shalom; Gush Shalom; Hevel Shalom; Neve Shalom; Shalom Sesame

Shalom as name for synagogues or structures

Beth Sholom Synagogue; Shalom BC, Jewish Information and Referrals in Vancouver, Canada; Shalom Park in Charlotte, North Carolina and Denver, Colorado; Shalom Meir Tower in Tel Aviv, Israel; Shalom Christian Academy in Marion, Pennsylvania; Valley Beth Shalom in Encino, California

Shalom as the name for events

The 1982 Lebanon War is known in Hebrew as Milhemeth Shlom Hagalil (Hebrew: מלחמת שלום הגליל , which means in English, "The War for the Shalom (or Well-Being) of the Galilee".

Other uses as/in names

SS Shalom, an ocean liner operated by Zim Lines, Israel 1964-1967

OLA SHALOM:

Agbo-Ola Shalom is a Realtor/IT in the Greater Chicago Area; Agbo-ola Shalom Century 21 Universal Phone 773) 465-0300

From the First Place Winner Poetry WInner- Elizabeth Robinson:

“People”

Martin Luther King said
“I have a dream.”
Carrie Strug won Olympics
from flipping over a beam.
Activist Jesse Jackson
Championed L.A. ebonics.
Pop singer Madonna
Birthed family harmonics.
NFTA agreement
signed more Mexican trade.
Troops sent to Bosnia
peace plans to be laid.
World gone hi-tech
Madeline Albright on deck.
As bipartisan we join
before there’s a wreck.
Twenty-first century
coming soon.
Could my neighborhood
be on the moon?
Multiculturally we eat
pizza, fajitas, taco.
Global we become
Ola, Shalom, for hello.

------

Servus! See me and email me at:
http://www.homesbyola.com/Contact_Me/page_1574766.html
Replies:

Replying to:

Here are my responses to General Donkey Droppings about the most recent donkey ass pollution in this hee-haw party excuse for a discussion forum.

Each number paragraph below refers to Long-Eared Father of Fools' ignorant hee-haw self-serving propaganda:

1. No one likes Donkey Boy. He does not know why. Ha ha aha ha ha ha!

2. Long Ears "just don't think" right, wrong, left o otherwise.

3. The King of Jackasses (new one, Donkey Boy fans!) things normal, widely accepted and used standards in posting behavior is 'corrupting ... "deceptions, exaggerations, etc". He does not like how his Donkey Droppings taste!

4. "Professional relationship" and "George Lutfallah" are mutually exclusive terms and I do "not know better."

5. Luckily George Laft-at-a-lot supports my "childish attempts to manipulate" the facts and twist the truth or I would be a NOBODY -- with not an original thought or creative idea of my own.

6. The CCO is just a figment of my long-eared hee-haw imagination and a sleazy, slimy copycat wishful thinking of the UTCC and other relevant organizations that I have tried to unsuccessfully trash with every childish hee-haw trick I know.

6. The only one who is allowed "inappropriate behavior of making outrageous statements and inaccurate claims" is me, the Long-Eared Father of Fools. They only have me to blame.

7. Hopefully no one will notice my psychological defects of wishing that we create a "pure race" organization of Long Eared Donkey Boy Father of Fools cab drivers and we can put all others into work slave camps and finally, (the only real solution to get them off my back) into large ovens built solely for burning corpses.

8. I stress my delusions once again as my misplaced, illogical and irrational "concerns about self-interested outsiders" which have no basis in fact or reality.

8-a. Despite the obvious-to-all-others, undeniable and irrefutable evidence of history, I will remain adamant in my false beliefs, which have been proven illegitimate over and over again with the use of "nonsense, irrelevant information, insults, assuming another's identity, multiple aliases, multiple copies, lies, deceptions, exaggerations, etc."

9. Anyone who sees through me and my foolishness will be labeled "Far-east politics" and "Jewish attitudes" who are out to hurt me.

10. Those that do not follow me will be condemned to ever-lasting hell fires. I am so jealous of their real success because it proves I am a fake and a fraud and a long-eared looooooooooooo-sir.

11. The only thing really radical about UTCC and AFSC and CPTDA and AUPD is that they are consistently succeeding where I have consistently failed -- to recognize and confront the truth and properly act on it.

12. Fortunately, everyone knows that only I can be trusted to twist the truth for my own devious purpose of interfering with real efforts and groups. I have yet come clean about my mental problems, delusional behavior, my manic mind set about flyers, lawyers, drugs, alcohol, girls, outsiders, insiders, etc.

13. It seems that the major campaign is to jackass-assonate the characters of those who publicly hee-haw or act foolishly. Luckily, both George Laft-at-a-lot and I are two of the donkeys Chicago could have when facing righteous indignation of maligned and abused taxicab drivers.

12. Too bad I can not tell the true motivation of good-intentioned people because I do not know how anyone with good intentions would behave.

13. So, my point is to keep telling the lies about me and about the existence of my imaginary boys club until someone believes the lie as I do. This has been my strategy and tactics all along, which I learned from Adolph Hitler.

14. I have no idea what "solidarity" means and I fear and hate all foreigners, including Prateek Sampat, whether they are rich or poor. I am an illegitimate mouthpiece for George Laft-at-a-lot.

15. It is OK for George Laft-at-a-lot to use his paper as a propaganda tool to support my foolishness and my fakery but others can not use any publication because I will denounce it as propaganda because the write about things I cannot understand, like principles, truth, justice, honesty, ethics, morals, rational thoughts and logical conclusions.
16. Peter Enger, I actually hate your guts. I keep hoping you will just disappear.

17. Wolfgang Weiss, I actually hate your guts. I keep hoping you will just disappear.

18. Donald Nathan, I actually hate your guts. I keep hoping you will just disappear.

19. Yi Tang, I actually hate your guts. I keep hoping you will just disappear.

20. In closing, I will continue to use the basis that anyone who posts something critical about m, or makes fun of my foolishness, and pins me on my lies and twisting and distorting does it because they simply do not like me.

21. If you are a current Chicago cab driver, I will interfere with you and lie to you as any. I am a liar

22 I will never understand that all these "adverse" postings about me and George Laft-at-a-lot are just a taste of my own medicine. I love to bash and trash, but don't any of you dare to do the same to me.

22. I will never admit that I have been wrong about all the people around me who seem to succeeding in their projects while I am busy regurgitating my entire old BS and trying to play copycat.

23. I made up Ola Shalom because I am jealous of all the other characters real or imagined.