General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The "bottom line" For Mike Foulks Like it or not.

The bottom line is that Nathan is an attorney licensed in two states making in excess of 250k a year. Foulks is living in a fleabag driving nights for the worst company in the city. They take anyone that has a pulse. Foulks' income would be around 25k max. Nathan has luxury homes here and on the West coast. He also has several real offspring. Mike only has what's between his own ears, much of which is defective. The bottom line is that Mike is the real bottom dweller here, not Nathan. While Mike is able to drive a cab, he might not make the grade at McDonalds.

Don Nathan, you are a real gentleman for putting up with this dog doo. I know that you are really trying to help. However, you do not owe anything to these two brain damaged people. Perhaps these two had a few "bad trips together" back in the day. I'm starting to wonder about George after seeing his latest posts. Perhaps he's starting to "crack!"

So what's the point?

I would love to see Mr. Nathan's state and federal tax filings for the last 40 years so exactly how much and how Mr. Nathan makes his money isn't based simply on his word. Care to share, Mr. Nathan?

The Chinatown Hotel isn't a "flophouse" or a "fleabag". It is very clean and I'm one of the few long-term residents. I have a special arrangement with the owner. Many cabdrivers couldn't afford the rent here, nor would they be able to negotiate the terms which I have to my advantage. For a point of reference, it regularly costs more than $100 per night, often nearly $200, to stay here as a guest. It is a great location for a single guy like me.

I don't "work for Carriage". I lease a particular cab from them. The overall conditions of their other cabs, lessees, or affiliates doesn't trump the value I place on the proximity of their garage and the flexibility of my current day driver.

For the record, I was netting close to $10 per hour in the 1980's when other teenagers were making minimum wage at McDonalds. (Less than $4 back then.)

I've been hired and promoted at almost every job I've sought and suceeded at. Perhaps this makes me an "underachiever" but I've never valued material success over enjoying what I do. Too many equate wealth with superiority and hurt themselves by chasing after it exclusively and endlessly.

Also, I was fortunate enough to experience enough public recognition for my talents in childhood and adolescence so as see fame as a hollow pursuit.

Please refrain from using "Don Nathan" and "real gentleman" in the same sentence until further notice. Milk almost came flying out of my nose!

There is no "back in the day" for George Lutfallah and me. I had never met George Lutfallah until a few years ago.

I don't know about George Lutfallah, but I have taken my share of psychedelic drugs in my youth. I had a few "interesting moments", but nothing I would describe as a "bad trip". Luckily, I've never been addicted to anything other than cigarettes, which I finally quit smoking a few years ago.

By the way, to whoever was wondering if there was "something in the water in Des Plaines": Des Plaines, as most suburbs in the area, has water piped in from Lake Michigan. As you grow up in Chicagoland, learning and being mindful of little details like this can prevent you from making uninformed statements.

Grow up, people. Watch, listen, and learn.

Don Nathan could very well be making ten or 110 times the money I make...what's the point?

Please note that he has only donated a lousy $50 to any cabdrivers' causes, to his own client's legal fund, no less.

Mr. Nathan is slippery, but he isn't slick enough to hide the odor of a rotten, no-good lawyer which eminates whenever he decides to show up to "help".

-Mike Foulks

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The bottom line is that Nathan is an attorney licensed in two states making in excess of 250k a year. Foulks is living in a fleabag driving nights for the worst company in the city. They take anyone that has a pulse. Foulks' income would be around 25k max. Nathan has luxury homes here and on the West coast. He also has several real offspring. Mike only has what's between his own ears, much of which is defective. The bottom line is that Mike is the real bottom dweller here, not Nathan. While Mike is able to drive a cab, he might not make the grade at McDonalds.

Don Nathan, you are a real gentleman for putting up with this dog doo. I know that you are really trying to help. However, you do not owe anything to these two brain damaged people. Perhaps these two had a few "bad trips together" back in the day. I'm starting to wonder about George after seeing his latest posts. Perhaps he's starting to "crack!"

You sound a bit resentful, Mr. Foulks

I would love to see Mr. Nathan's state and federal tax filings for the last 40 years so exactly how much and how Mr. Nathan makes his money isn't based simply on his word. Care to share, Mr. Nathan?

WHO ARE YOU TO ME? WHY WOULD I SHARE PERSONAL DETAILS OF MY FINANCES WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE? I'M NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING. TRY HOLDING YOUR NOSE AT 1313 EAST BELMONT FOR HALF AN HOUR.

The Chinatown Hotel isn't a "flophouse" or a "fleabag". It is very clean and I'm one of the few long-term residents. I have a special arrangement with the owner. Many cabdrivers couldn't afford the rent here, nor would they be able to negotiate the terms which I have to my advantage. For a point of reference, it regularly costs more than $100 per night, often nearly $200, to stay here as a guest. It is a great location for a single guy like me.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE? I SURE DON'T. YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A GUTTER? I COULD CARE LESS. YOU CAN PAY $100 A NIGHT TO LIVE IN A SEWER FOR ALL I CARE. I PREFER TO LIVE IN MORE COMFORTABLE DIGS, BUT I'VE WORKED FOR IT OVER THE YEARS. I'M AN OLD MAN, AND I THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEND WHAT I'VE EARNED TO LIVE IN COMFORT. IF I DON'T, MY MANY KIDS ARE GOING TO DO IT FOR ME.

I don't "work for Carriage". I lease a particular cab from them. The overall conditions of their other cabs, lessees, or affiliates doesn't trump the value I place on the proximity of their garage and the flexibility of my current day driver.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTFIT FOR WHICH YOU ARE AN AGENT? YOU'RE AN AGENT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO CALL YOURSELF. CARRIAGE IS YOUR PRINCIPAL.

IF YOU GET HURT ON THE JOB, WATCH HOW FAST YOU'LL CALL YOURSELF AN AGENT AT THE WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION. AND I'LL BET YOU HIRE ONE OF MY COMPETITORS TO REPRESENT YOU BECAUSE YOU'LL KNOW QUICK ENOUGH HOW INCOMPETENT YOU ARE TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE COMPANY ATTORNEYS.

YOU'LL PAY MY COMPETITOR 20% AND SAY THANK YOU WHEN A GOOD RESULT IS OBTAINED. OR MAYBE YOU'LL REPRESENT YOURSELF AND GET SCREWED AND KICK YOURSELF IN THE BEHIND FOR BEING TOO CHEAP TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL AND GET A PROPER RESULT.

For the record, I was netting close to $10 per hour in the 1980's when other teenagers were making minimum wage at McDonalds. (Less than $4 back then.)

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, SIR. IN 1986, I SCORED IN MURRAY v. LINCOLNSHIRE GROUP FOR $2,025,000. YOU CAN READ THE APPEAL OVER THE FEE IN THE WORKERS COMPENSATION END OF THE CASE WHICH ALONE WAS OVER $88,000. I THINK IT'S AT 121 ILLINOIS DECISIONS. MY PAYCHECK IN THAT CASE WAS $375,000.

I'VE HAD SEVERAL OTHER SEVEN FIGURE RESULTS OVER THE YEARS, I'VE TRIED 126 CIVIL CASES TO A VERDICT FOR PLAINTIFFS AND SUPERVISED ANOTHER 1000 OR SO. BETTER THAN 70% OF THEM WERE WON. THE AVERAGE FOR LAWYERS IS 50% BUT WHO CARES? THAT DOESN'T DEFINE ME AS A LAWYER. IT JUST MADE IT POSSIBLE NOT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE NEXT BUCK IS GOING TO COME FROM WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN A CASE.

I've been hired and promoted at almost every job I've sought and suceeded at. Perhaps this makes me an "underachiever" but I've never valued material success over enjoying what I do. Too many equate wealth with superiority and hurt themselves by chasing after it exclusively and endlessly. Also, I was fortunate enough to experience enough public recognition for my talents in childhood and adolescence so as see fame as a hollow pursuit.

I'M SURE YOU'RE A GREAT MAN, MIKE. AND SERIOUSLY, IF YOU CAN DO SOME GOOD FOR YOUR FELLOW CABDRIVERS, YOU HAVE MY RESPECT. DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THE EFFORTS I MAKE, AND I'LL CUT YOU A WIDE PATH.

I'M NOT SEEKING FAME. IF I WERE SEEKING FAME, I'D HAVE HIRED A PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM, AND I'D HAVE BEEN BUYING ADVERTISING SPACE FROM PEOPLE LIKE LUTFALLAH.

Please refrain from using "Don Nathan" and "real gentleman" in the same sentence until further notice. Milk almost came flying out of my nose!

WHAT'S THE MATTER - DOING NETTI POTS WITH MILK?

There is no "back in the day" for George Lutfallah and me. I had never met George Lutfallah until a few years ago. I don't know about George Lutfallah, but I have taken my share of psychedelic drugs in my youth. I had a few "interesting moments", but nothing I would describe as a "bad trip". Luckily, I've never been addicted to anything other than cigarettes, which I finally quit smoking a few years ago.

I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT SUCH THINGS. THE ONLY THING I EVER HAD TO GIVE UP WAS CIGARETTES, AND I DID THAT 32 YEARS AGO WHEN MY OLDEST CHILD WAS IN UTERO. SMARTEST THING I EVER DID.

By the way, to whoever was wondering if there was "something in the water in Des Plaines": Des Plaines, as most suburbs in the area, has water piped in from Lake Michigan. As you grow up in Chicagoland, learning and being mindful of little details like this can prevent you from making uninformed statements.

LOTS OF PEOPLE DIDN'T GROW UP IN CHICAGOLAND. AND THE WATER IN LAKE MICHIGAN HAS BEEN POISONED WITH MERCURY SINCE THE '60'S - AMONG OTHER TOXINS.

Don Nathan could very well be making ten or 110 times the money I make...what's the point?

THERE IS NONE.

Please note that he has only donated a lousy $50 to any cabdrivers' causes, to his own client's legal fund, no less.

DEAD WRONG, ALTHOUGH THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NOR IS IT ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. I'M NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING.

Mr. Nathan is slippery, but he isn't slick enough to hide the odor of a rotten, no-good lawyer which eminates whenever he decides to show up to "help".

YOU'RE PLAYING ON PREJUDICE AGAINST LAWYERS. BUT MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT LAWYERS ARE FROM A NOBLE PROFESSION. WE STUDY PAST HIGH SCHOOL, PAST COLLEGE, PAST LAW SCHOOL, PAST THE BAR EXAM. WE GO ON FOR CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION THROUGHOUT OUR CAREERS AND DEDICATE OUR LIVES TO LEARNING AND OUR CLIENTS.

WE ARE NOT JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE NEXT LOAD - ESPECIALLY SO AFTER WE'VE ACHIEVED EVERYTHING WE NEED TO ACHIEVE.

Donald Nathan

You see and hear things that aren't real, Mr. Nathan.

Mr. Nathan,

You see and hear things that aren't real.

Your response here obviously shows how you don't understand how this technology works; I was simply responding to a previous post by a different person.

You also show just little you pay attention when you criticize me for answering questions that other people brought up.

We are way beyond the end of the road, Mr. Nathan. You can keep thrashing about in the weeds here if you like.

I'm moving on to greener pastures.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

WHO ARE YOU TO ME? WHY WOULD I SHARE PERSONAL DETAILS OF MY FINANCES WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE? I'M NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING. TRY HOLDING YOUR NOSE AT 1313 EAST BELMONT FOR HALF AN HOUR.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHERE YOU LIVE? I SURE DON'T. YOU WANT TO LIVE IN A GUTTER? I COULD CARE LESS. YOU CAN PAY $100 A NIGHT TO LIVE IN A SEWER FOR ALL I CARE. I PREFER TO LIVE IN MORE COMFORTABLE DIGS, BUT I'VE WORKED FOR IT OVER THE YEARS. I'M AN OLD MAN, AND I THINK I HAVE A RIGHT TO SPEND WHAT I'VE EARNED TO LIVE IN COMFORT. IF I DON'T, MY MANY KIDS ARE GOING TO DO IT FOR ME.

WHO CARES ABOUT THE OUTFIT FOR WHICH YOU ARE AN AGENT? YOU'RE AN AGENT REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU CHOOSE TO CALL YOURSELF. CARRIAGE IS YOUR PRINCIPAL.

IF YOU GET HURT ON THE JOB, WATCH HOW FAST YOU'LL CALL YOURSELF AN AGENT AT THE WORKERS COMPENSATION COMMISSION. AND I'LL BET YOU HIRE ONE OF MY COMPETITORS TO REPRESENT YOU BECAUSE YOU'LL KNOW QUICK ENOUGH HOW INCOMPETENT YOU ARE TO DEAL WITH INSURANCE COMPANY ATTORNEYS.

YOU'LL PAY MY COMPETITOR 20% AND SAY THANK YOU WHEN A GOOD RESULT IS OBTAINED. OR MAYBE YOU'LL REPRESENT YOURSELF AND GET SCREWED AND KICK YOURSELF IN THE BEHIND FOR BEING TOO CHEAP TO HIRE A PROFESSIONAL AND GET A PROPER RESULT.

I'LL TELL YOU WHAT, SIR. IN 1986, I SCORED IN MURRAY v. LINCOLNSHIRE GROUP FOR $2,025,000. YOU CAN READ THE APPEAL OVER THE FEE IN THE WORKERS COMPENSATION END OF THE CASE WHICH ALONE WAS OVER $88,000. I THINK IT'S AT 121 ILLINOIS DECISIONS. MY PAYCHECK IN THAT CASE WAS $375,000.

I'VE HAD SEVERAL OTHER SEVEN FIGURE RESULTS OVER THE YEARS, I'VE TRIED 126 CIVIL CASES TO A VERDICT FOR PLAINTIFFS AND SUPERVISED ANOTHER 1000 OR SO. BETTER THAN 70% OF THEM WERE WON. THE AVERAGE FOR LAWYERS IS 50% BUT WHO CARES? THAT DOESN'T DEFINE ME AS A LAWYER. IT JUST MADE IT POSSIBLE NOT TO HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHERE THE NEXT BUCK IS GOING TO COME FROM WHEN I THINK ABOUT WHETHER OR NOT TO GET INVOLVED IN A CASE.

I've been hired and promoted at almost every job I've sought and suceeded at. Perhaps this makes me an "underachiever" but I've never valued material success over enjoying what I do. Too many equate wealth with superiority and hurt themselves by chasing after it exclusively and endlessly. Also, I was fortunate enough to experience enough public recognition for my talents in childhood and adolescence so as see fame as a hollow pursuit.

I'M SURE YOU'RE A GREAT MAN, MIKE. AND SERIOUSLY, IF YOU CAN DO SOME GOOD FOR YOUR FELLOW CABDRIVERS, YOU HAVE MY RESPECT. DON'T ATTACK ME FOR THE EFFORTS I MAKE, AND I'LL CUT YOU A WIDE PATH.

I'M NOT SEEKING FAME. IF I WERE SEEKING FAME, I'D HAVE HIRED A PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRM, AND I'D HAVE BEEN BUYING ADVERTISING SPACE FROM PEOPLE LIKE LUTFALLAH.

WHAT'S THE MATTER - DOING NETTI POTS WITH MILK?

There is no "back in the day" for George Lutfallah and me. I had never met George Lutfallah until a few years ago. I don't know about George Lutfallah, but I have taken my share of psychedelic drugs in my youth. I had a few "interesting moments", but nothing I would describe as a "bad trip". Luckily, I've never been addicted to anything other than cigarettes, which I finally quit smoking a few years ago.

I WOULDN'T BE BRAGGING ABOUT SUCH THINGS. THE ONLY THING I EVER HAD TO GIVE UP WAS CIGARETTES, AND I DID THAT 32 YEARS AGO WHEN MY OLDEST CHILD WAS IN UTERO. SMARTEST THING I EVER DID.

LOTS OF PEOPLE DIDN'T GROW UP IN CHICAGOLAND. AND THE WATER IN LAKE MICHIGAN HAS BEEN POISONED WITH MERCURY SINCE THE '60'S - AMONG OTHER TOXINS.

THERE IS NONE.

DEAD WRONG, ALTHOUGH THIS IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. NOR IS IT ANYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS. I'M NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING.

YOU'RE PLAYING ON PREJUDICE AGAINST LAWYERS. BUT MOST PEOPLE KNOW THAT LAWYERS ARE FROM A NOBLE PROFESSION. WE STUDY PAST HIGH SCHOOL, PAST COLLEGE, PAST LAW SCHOOL, PAST THE BAR EXAM. WE GO ON FOR CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION THROUGHOUT OUR CAREERS AND DEDICATE OUR LIVES TO LEARNING AND OUR CLIENTS.

WE ARE NOT JUST WORRIED ABOUT THE NEXT LOAD - ESPECIALLY SO AFTER WE'VE ACHIEVED EVERYTHING WE NEED TO ACHIEVE.

Donald Nathan

You're like a phone stalker

Try just to help cabdrivers Mike. Don't keep going off like a phone stalker. There's no advantage to derive from it.

I'll tell you what. I'll try to stick to being a professional serving the interests of cabdrivers. You try to be a cabdriver and an organizer. Maybe we can both do some good. I'll avoid you. You avoid me.

How about it?

Witch Doctor, Bust Out, Phone Stalker, what's next, Mr. Nathan?

Mr. Nathan,

In a span of about 48-72 hours, you've called me a "witch doctor", a "bust out", and now, a "phone stalker".

What's next?

I think you need to get in touch with reality. None of the insulting terms you use to describe me make any sense.

Are you going to send me a picture of you sticking out your tongue or giving me the finger?

I almost want to come to watch the lawsuit proceedings for sheer entertainment value.

I'm still mad that I missed your "expert witness" in Saleem's case a 400 W. Superior refuse to the take the oath to tell the truth. Thank God for tape recorded hearing transcripts.

Tell you what, I'll contribute $50 to the charity of Mr. Shen's choice if you tell Judge Epstein that Ms. Reyes "keeps going off like a phone stalker trying to help cabdrivers...there's no advantage to derive from it!"

If I happen to be there and fail to suppress my laughter, I'll contribute another $50 to the charity of your choice.

Bonus: $5 to the charity of my choice every time you call Mayor Daley "Richie Rich". (MAX: $50)

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Try just to help cabdrivers Mike. Don't keep going off like a phone stalker. There's no advantage to derive from it.

I'll tell you what. I'll try to stick to being a professional serving the interests of cabdrivers. You try to be a cabdriver and an organizer. Maybe we can both do some good. I'll avoid you. You avoid me.

How about it?

See above postings

Refer to above postings.

Are you Michael "D" Foulks?

Does the Commissioner know about the Rolling Meadows events? Do they involve you or is it someone else?

I don't want to cast the first stone - not without a solid basis. That's why I am asking you straight up. A cabdriver has a reputation and a license to protect, especially so when he is an important one: the President of the C.C.O. elected by 26 lunchtime buddies.

sorry dude

I am sorry to here on what happend to you. This is crap needs to stop now. I know Daley, And, Reyes. Don't give a crap.

It is (a) legal robbery according to The Dispatcher!

I am sorry that the reporter can not explain what a legal robbery is.

Today is the Sunday. Watch out for robbers on Wacko!

Replying to:

I am sorry to here on what happend to you. This is crap needs to stop now. I know Daley, And, Reyes. Don't give a crap.

Definition of legal robbery

Legal robbery: The time stolen from us while reading the tons of advertising crap in the Dispatcher.

Re: Definition of legal robbery

and diddling around on this forum just to entertain a donkey and his crap-slinging teamsters

Replying to:

Legal robbery: The time stolen from us while reading the tons of advertising crap in the Dispatcher.