View Entire Thread
Keep dropping, Mr. D. Foulks!

Your theory is much of convincing yet.

Any more E-Mails should be disclosed?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

"Fatlu Hall",

Keep guessing. Courts rely on facts.

You are confusing the facts of the new pre-conviction authority of the Commissioner. She isn't required to suspend a chauffeur's license of all those who are charged with a felony, she simply has the discretion to do so.

The motivation for this expanded authority purportedly came from a case where a cabdriver slashed somebody's face with a knife, but the Commissioner couldn't suspend or revoke until a conviction occurred.

The problem with a guy like Donald Nathan is that he makes it seem like I am "throwing spears" at his entire lawsuit or position when I am not.

I agree that many of the authorities of the Commissioner could and should be limited. However, I don't think that such a provision regarding forcible felony accusations should be entirely eliminated.

The Commissioner should retain the right to act before a conviction on cases where evidence of guilt is overwhelming, always, of course, subject to an appeal to the Court.

The problem with some of the activists involved in these issues is that they misread the rules or law or presume that certain things would occur in circumstances which they would not.

Worse is that they ignore circumstances where suspension by the Commissioner before a conviction is warranted.

For example, Michael L. Jackson ran over cabdriver Haroon Paryani with his own cab THREE TIMES. If Michael L. Jackson were also a cabdriver, he could have continued to drive a cab while out on bond awaiting his murder trial.

I think it's quite possible that the Court will order a clearer qualification as to what circumstances would allow the Commissioner to retain this pre-conviction suspension authority.

As far as a fare increase goes, I don't think any Cook County judge is going to grant us much relief on that subject, no matter what Donald Nathan thinks of him or her.

I'd be happy to be wrong about that.

And by the way, I've been very patient with everyone involved with cabdriver issues. Don't be so quick to think I haven't been patient or forgiving with people who haven proven to be useless or harmful.

Anyone who is arrested on felony charges should exercise their Fifth Amendment right to remain silent and be represented by a lawyer, no matter if they are innocent or guilty.

I have never been found guilty of anything that would disqualify me from having, holding, or renewing a chauffeur's license.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Repost of what I said: "One would have to believe that the system isn't perfect.This applies to all. Perhaps this isn't a felony that would disqualify,or perhaps the city has in complete records......"

I do know of a driver that was able to renew a few times before the city caught up with him. I found about this when I saw him driving a suburban cab. It took some time for the city to "catch" up with him.

Since Mike F. won't come completely clean about his past, we really have no way of knowing if his comviction was the kind that would disqualify him without knowing the exact nature of the crime.

Strictly a guess here: Smetimes a crime is committed that is serious. One that would make someone ineligible to hold a license with the city. The perp. makes a deal with the court to plead guilty to a lessor crime that wouldn't disqualify to make things go easy for him.Might even have a great defense but doesn't risk going for a trial due to the possibility of getting the "max". The prosecutor goes along with this so he/she can go to lunch early. I would also guess there wasn't anyone victim/police really pushing the case here. Again, just a guess, nothing more.

Now for another real issue. Isn't part of the current lawsuit to stop the hold on someones license in the advent of an arrest before even a trial is held? Why would someone with a felony on his record be against the lawsuit guys when it seems like under the new rules he would have at least been placed on hold in 2005? Nathan and Co. are fighting for drivers to be found guilty before having to surrender their chauffeurs licenses. How would you have likedto have the law of 2008 in 2005 Mike? Don't be so quick to throw spears at a guy like Nathan that is trying to help guys that get arrested get a day in court before losing their licenses.

Was the court in Rolling Meadows aware that you have a city license? Did you make sure to plead guilty to something that wouldn't disqualify you? what advice can you give to others that get arrested and get felony charges?

Re: "Donkey Boy" is deliberately obscuring the truth

Exactly what truth has been deliberately obscured, smart mouth? Details, details, nothing but details.

Not your horse manure. Facts.

"I believe" it is you have obscured the truth with your lies and stubbornness and foolishness.

I must say you are consistent Mikey boy. You don't listen to reason. You can't recognize the truth when it kicks you in the face. You refuse to accept logical arguments and conclusions. You ignore the issues in favor of personal destruction.

No, "donkey boy" imagery is correct and appropriate. I didn't come up with Donkey Boy or Long Ears, but you insist on believing that it was me.

I did come up with Father of Fools, from a tarot card reading on "Who is Mike Foulks." In tarot, the "joker" is the "King of Fools" a very bad card. THat was the first card to come up. Well, one thing led to another and the rest is donkey history.

The only thing I have "sabotaged" is your foolishness and your stubborn refusal to accept reality.

Because you lack understanding and refuse to accept simple rhetorical and communications conventions, you cannot fathom the use of pseudonyms or "pen names" and find such use suspicious and you disrespect and denounce people who use a pseudonym. A non issue that you have brought up numerous times when someone points out one of your fallacies, fantasies, lies, false accusations and/or delusions.

You need professional help to sabotage your mental illness, which prevents you from having any sense of common courtesy, much less common sense and decency.

Your personal attacks are not "disruptive and unproductive". Mike’s (and George's) baseless and false accusations are not sabotage?

And you still have not offered on stitch of proof of any of your bull crap suppositions - just a bunch of donkey noise is all you ever produce.

I post about meter increases, which goes unnoticed and ignored for the most part.

You would rather attack Don or Yi or me.

And this leads to the conclusion that I disrupt and sabotage. Very funny. You are so screwed up, it is unbelievable.

I don't know what cracker barrel you crawled out of, but do the world a favor, crawl back in.

Unproductive posts? By whose standards? Yours? Total joke. In order to have standards you have to have morals and ethics.

You criticize me? You have no standing, authority or credibility to do so -- you squandered those a long time ago.

Maybe George is right -- I should be banned. Because I just don't fit in here, in this virtual nut house.

ww

ps: You can rest easy because the very real persons who have used Big Fat Mouth, Brain Dmamage and Robot Cab have emailed me to to stop including their comments and ideas. They have abandoned all hope of ever rehabbing you or George and given you up, left you for dead as lost causes. They had your number, boys. But it is I who scares good people away, right!

Re: Re: New Forum Policy...a good idea whose time has come!

I am glad Mike is gonna get what he's got comming.

People post donkey boy and and Long Ears trash to trash the trash that Donkey Boy puts ouit.

You should be ashmaed of yourselves for even allowing this scam artist con-man to post here.

bfm

Replying to:

I am glad that Wolf Weiss (with all of his aliases) has finally been prevented from continuing his sabotage of this website.

I suggest that "Clueless", who I believe to be Yi Tang, be warned that his similar conduct could also warrant a ban.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Postings will be deleted if they are not relevant to the thread.

There is NO penalty to the Commissioner?

When the Commissioner was caught, she still gets her pay-check.

What an exclusive story for the Chicago Dispatcher, a "Truth" one this time!

Replying to:

I am glad Mike is gonna get what he's got comming.

People post donkey boy and and Long Ears trash to trash the trash that Donkey Boy puts ouit.

You should be ashmaed of yourselves for even allowing this scam artist con-man to post here.

bfm

Replying to:

I am glad that Wolf Weiss (with all of his aliases) has finally been prevented from continuing his sabotage of this website.

I suggest that "Clueless", who I believe to be Yi Tang, be warned that his similar conduct could also warrant a ban.

-Mike Foulks

Replying to:

Re: Re: New Forum Policy...a good idea whose time has come!

There are lies and their are d****d lies!

I am glad Mike "Long Ears" Foulks (with his criminal past) as a criminal bully and con-artist-would-be-extortionist have been exposed!

I suggest that Long Eared Father of Fools, who I believe to be Mike Foulks, be warned that his conduct could also warrant a proper mouth-washing with a bar of Yardley (TM) of his favorite brand of soap.

Replying to:

-Mike Foulks

Replying to: