Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wow!

This is truly funny. It's so far-fetched and rediculous I ended up laughing. I see why there's an "X" in front of Omega for this person. I truly expected to see a sales pitch for a book somewhere. It seems the desire to push a book or agenda is out-weighing common sense. I believe what Mr. Hatchett is really against is hazing, but it's difficult to tell from his website. If that is the case, then he is not alone. However, he chooses to
lambaste all for a few.

The only area of agreement is, do your research. Even that message is lost in his absurd message. It evidently was not done for this website....correction, it was done, but to push a skewed viewpoint. I would highly recommend anyone do unbiased research before joining any organization, not only greek letter organizations.

If research had been done thoroughly, Mr Hatchett would already have the materials he requests others to send him to prove his points. He speaks of Greek letter organizations but only focuses on black greek letter organizations.

As with statistics, words can be used to prove any point. So read Mr. Hatchetts book/website for the entertainment value it provides. Do your research into any organization you join.

Re: Wow! Where's Your Rebuttal Evidence?

"This is truly funny. It's so far-fetched and rediculous I ended up laughing. I see why there's an "X" in front of Omega for this person. I truly expected to see a sales pitch for a book somewhere. It seems the desire to push a book or agenda is out-weighing common sense. I believe what Mr. Hatchett is really against is hazing, but it's difficult to tell from his website. If that is the case, then he is not alone. However, he chooses to
lambaste all for a few.

Min. H
I oppose the rituals and hazing of course.

The only area of agreement is, do your research. Even that message is lost in his absurd message. It evidently was not done for this website....correction, it was done, but to push a skewed viewpoint. I would highly recommend anyone do unbiased research before joining any organization, not only greek letter organizations.

Min. H
Prove the message is absurd with real content, not a skewed version of my very well planned research. As a matter of fact, two GREEK PH.D's confirm most of it.

If research had been done thoroughly, Mr Hatchett would already have the materials he requests others to send him to prove his points. He speaks of Greek letter organizations but only focuses on black greek letter organizations.

Min. H
I have all BGLO's and 3 times as many from other orgs.

As with statistics, words can be used to prove any point. So read Mr. Hatchetts book/website for the entertainment value it provides. Do your research into any organization you join."

Min. H
and you affiliation is?

For real conversation, let's talk and see what I know........ 919/278-8911