Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Creflo Dollar is a Heretic Re-Opened for comments

"Jesus didn’t come as God, He came as a man."

(Creflo Dollar, "Jesus' Growth into Sonship," December 8, 15, 2002, Product Number: 3422093, 3132094)

I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR THE WHOLE SERMON TO KNOW THAT THE STATEMENT IS HERETICAL.

"But Jesus didn’t show up perfect. He grew into His perfection. You know Jesus - one scripture in the bible - he went on a journey, he was tired. You better hope God don’t get tired. Isaiah 50 says, 50, 60, somewheres says where we have a God who fainteth not, neither is wearied? But Jesus did. If He came as God and he got tired; He says he sat down by the well because he was tired. Boy we’re in trouble."

(Creflo Dollar, "Jesus' Growth into Sonship," December 8, 15, 2002, Product Number: 3422093, 3132094)

ARE WE IN TROUBLE? WHAT IF JESUS WASN'T ABLE TO DIE, MR. DOLLAR? GOD IS ETERNAL RIGHT?

"And somebody said, well, Jesus came as God! Well, how many of you know the Bible says God never sleeps nor slumbers? And yet in the book of Mark we see Jesus asleep in the back of the boat. Please listen to me. Please listen to me. This ain’t no heresy. I’m not some false prophet. I’m just reading this thing out to you of the Bible. I’m just telling you, you all these fantasy preacher have been preaching all of this stuff for all of these years and we bought the package!"

AND ANY INTELLIGENT MAN OF GOD IS STILL TEACHING THIS: YOUR LIVING IN A FANTASY WORLD.

"Somebody said, 'Well, Jesus knew all things.' Well, what happened to that fig tree situation? Seeing a fig tree far off, He saw leaves on the fig tree and thought if happily He might come to that fig tree and eat of that fig tree. But when He got there He saw that there were no figs on that tree. Well, wait a minute! Ha, ha, we better, we better hope God knows when figs are on a tree! [Amen's and laughs] But Jesus didn't come as God! He came as a man! Because, if Jesus came as God He would have known figs were on a fig tree without having to see the leaves on the fig tree!"