Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Calling It Like I See It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Glenn Beck Show)

Pastor Stephen Broden, Fair Park Bible Fellowship in Texas and Dr. Alveda King appeared on the Glenn Beck Show.

I have seen a number of well know Pastors get on his show, and allowed him to spew his pluralistic religious worldview right in their faces, and they said nothing. Who is going to tell this man, privately or publicly that Mormonism is a heresy and religious pluralism is just as bad. And the same goes for Sean Hannity, a Catholic, who is also a religious pluralist.

Glenn Beck!!!!!!!!!!! REPENT and DENOUNCE MORMONISM.

Jesus is the only way Mr. Beck, and I am sorry that none of those weak men and woman(en) of God did not have the guts to tell yo that you are still in darkness.

Re: Calling It Like I See It!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Glenn Beck Show)

National Black Pro-Life Union’s Day Gardner to Join Glenn Beck’s August 28th Rally

"On the 47th anniversary of the March on Washington, Glenn Beck will lead a rally called “Restoring Honor” on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, the very same place where the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his landmark “I Have a Dream” speech.
I wouldn’t miss it for the world, said Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union. America is spiraling down into an abyss of debt, joblessness and economic turmoil. We are seeing the institution of marriage attacked, schools pushing sex education to children as young as five years old and a great push to continue the brutal killing of unborn children–even as modern technology proves the humanity of the child.
Americans are admonished to be careful not to offend Muslims and people of other religions yet are expected to be silent when Christianity and the name of Jesus is scourged and blasphemed.
We can either stand by and say nothing–do nothing or we can stand up and say we’ve had enough!
I will stand with my sister Alveda King, Glenn Beck and a multitude of fellow Americans who uphold our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.
I am an American who happens to be black and I will stand because I love this country–and the one true GOD who blessed it."

http://www.nationalblackprolifeunion.com/?p=76

I posted this to show people the folly of FELLOWSHIPPING with those who profess to be Christian, AND ARE NOT, just to get some face time, publicity, some notoriety, etc. and do it sinfully. Glenn Beck is an avowed Mormon and definitely a religious pluralist who should be loved, witnessed to and if necessary eschewed. Before standing up for abortion, one must first stand on God's Word.

NBPLU
"On the 47th anniversary of the March on Washington, Glenn Beck will lead a rally called “Restoring Honor” on the steps of the Lincoln Memorial, the very same place where the Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. gave his landmark “I Have a Dream” speech.
I wouldn’t miss it for the world, said Day Gardner, President of the National Black Pro-Life Union. America is spiraling down into an abyss of debt, joblessness and economic turmoil. We are seeing the institution of marriage attacked, schools pushing sex education to children as young as five years old and a great push to continue the brutal killing of unborn children–even as modern technology proves the humanity of the child."

Min. H
I could not agree more.

NBPLU
Americans are admonished to be careful not to offend Muslims and people of other religions yet are expected to be silent when Christianity and the name of Jesus is scourged and blasphemed.

Min. H
Uh Miss Gardner? Glenn Beck is doing this knowingly by professing to be a Mormon and advocating religious pluralism.

NBPLU
We can either stand by and say nothing–do nothing or we can stand up and say we’ve had enough!
I will stand with my sister Alveda King, Glenn Beck and a multitude of fellow Americans who uphold our nation’s founding principles of integrity, truth and honor.

Min. H
Please uphold God's truth first. Tell Glenn Beck the truth of the Word of God.

NBPLU
I am an American who happens to be black and I will stand because I love this country–and the one true GOD who blessed it."

The God who blesses America does not bless Mormonism.

This is why it is so important to adhere to Biblical Truth first.

"OPEN LETTER TO CLERGY

Dear Pastors and Other Members of the Clergy:

I am writing this open letter to urge you as disciples of Jesus Christ, to rise up against the terrible and unjust laws that hold us all hostage.

We have all seen terrible injustice in the laws of the land both here in the United States and abroad.

The laws of slavery were horrific laws that declared one man could actually own another and were wrongly decided laws. The law of the day supported selling whole families into bondage that included forced labor and breeding, rape, torture and murder at the hand of the slave master. Many abolitionists rose up speaking against the law of enslavement. They prayed and worked the ‘Underground Railroad’ many times risking their own freedom.

The Jim Crow laws that mandated the segregation of public schools, transportation, restrooms and restaurants for whites and blacks also restricted the civil rights and civil liberties of African Americans. The laws were wrong laws. The Rev, Dr. Martin Luther King and his brother Rev. A.D. King led they way against injustice expecting harm, loss of freedom and possible death.

Overseas, we remember the laws that said if you were a Jew in Nazi Germany you could legally be stripped of your belongings, separated from your parents and children and then carted off to a concentration camp to be tortured, scientifically dissected or killed in gas chambers—that was wrong law. Those who saw the evil and inhumanity in Hitler’s regime hid Jews or helped them escape to freedom and many in return were jailed or killed for doing so.

Just as Scott Peterson did not get away with killing his wife and unborn child—an abortionist should not be able to get away with killing unborn children—yet there is an unjust law on the books that allows this obvious and brutal murder; it may be legal—but it is a wrong law. Just as it was horribly wrong for Susan Smith to kill her beautiful little boys and Andrea Yates to drown her five babies, it is wrong for the abortion industry to get away with killing 50 million children—and counting!

Just as it was wrong for Jesus, the innocent Son of God—to be savagely tortured and hung on the cross, it is equally wrong for innocent babies made in God’s own image to be savagely tortured and killed by abortion. Yet, Jesus gave His life to save ours. Praise God!

A fwhile back in Oakland, California a black pastor, Walter Hoye, peacefully stood outside an abortion mill with a sign that read ‘JESUS LOVES YOU and YOUR BABY. LET US HELP.’ In an effort to help women realize their own self worth and the value of their unborn children, Pastor Hoye lost his freedom.

I urge you as followers of Our Lord and Savior, to stand up in peaceful defiance to the laws that hold us hostage. We do not serve a wimpy God! Our GOD is Alpha and Omega…the One and Only, GOD of All gods. We are mighty in CHRIST…so, why aren’t we being heard? We must remember Jericho–we must be obedient and stand together once and for all to shout down the fortress walls of the abortion industry. Pray…then go with God.

Together, in CHRIST,

Day Gardner President

National Black Pro-Life Union

P.O. Box 76452

Washington, DC 20013

202-834-0844

dgardner@NBPLU.com

www.nationalblackprolifeunion.com"

Ms. Gardner, make this same plea to Glenn Beck to repent and accept the God you speak of here. Let's not sellout to a heretic, let's offer this heretic the True Jesus, not the one he follows through his Mormon faith.