Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Groove Phi Groove

I know you mentioned Groove Phi Groove in your book but it was never really talked about if their is something wrong with the organization. I know that you talked about what is wrong with other organizations on this site. Also what organization as far as Greek Letter Fraternities and Sororities do you feel would be right for a Christian to join. I know you talked about taking things on a case by case bases so through all your research which ones do you feel are doing what is right.

Re: Groove Phi Groove

Wanted To Know
I know you mentioned Groove Phi Groove in your book but it was never really talked about if their is something wrong with the organization. I know that you talked about what is wrong with other organizations on this site. Also what organization as far as Greek Letter Fraternities and Sororities do you feel would be right for a Christian to join. I know you talked about taking things on a case by case bases so through all your research which ones do you feel are doing what is right.

Groove Phi Groove still pledges their members. They are not under a moratorium. Although they are not Greek, they are no different in nature. Being serious, but funny, I wouldn't trust an organization with a beer mug on its shield. Plus there is one thing I found about them that i know isn't right and it has to do with their shield. I will find it and post it here, if I find it.

I do not feel there are any that are doing the right thing at this point, except ASUF.

Re: Groove Phi Groove

Min. H
Wanted To Know

Groove Phi Groove still pledges their members. They are not under a moratorium. Although they are not Greek, they are no different in nature. Being serious, but funny, I wouldn't trust an organization with a beer mug on its shield. Plus there is one thing I found about them that i know isn't right and it has to do with their shield. I will find it and post it here, if I find it.

I do not feel there are any that are doing the right thing at this point, except ASUF.

I found this link that might answer some things (hopefully). http://www.freewebs.com/mother-bear/groove_faq.html