Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mr Harold Camping Family Radio May 21, 2011

Can someone comment on Harold Camping he is the President of Family Radio a lot of things he teaches I agree with but I can't say he is totally wrong and I can't say he is totally right I don't know what to believe but he makes very good points. I know he has a good heart but I am trying to understand is he right about the things he says or not.

www.familyradio.com

Re: Mr Harold Camping Family Radio May 21, 2011

Wanted To Know
Can someone comment on Harold Camping he is the President of Family Radio a lot of things he teaches I agree with but I can't say he is totally wrong and I can't say he is totally right I don't know what to believe but he makes very good points. I know he has a good heart but I am trying to understand is he right about the things he says or not.

www.familyradio.com

Is what he's saying based on a biblical worldview? Tell me some things he has actually said.

Well as far as Salvation he believes that we can't accept Christ as Lord and savior. That Salvation is a work that God has totally do on his own that we must believe by Faith for Christ to save us.

Also that Speaking in Tongues is not for today and that the Church is becoming Apostate when it comes to many different aspects.

That God is sending his wrath upon the church because of the churches in Revelation and because the churches are not following God's law so God is sending judgement upon them.

I mean the list goes on and on

I mean some people feel he is right others don't so it is hard to know which is right.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUHyr1pF21k

If this guy said that Jesus was coming back in 1994, and He didn't, then that makes him a false prophet. I see he is again GUESSING a new date. I am not implying that everything false teachers say is always wrong, but I wouldn't know because I really do not listen to them once I know they are. Stop listening to this dude is my advice.

yeah he is the one 1994 I hear what you saying on that one.