Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Our Constitution Protects the Unborn

The Preamble to the Constitution AND The Declaration of Independence BOTH protect future UNBORN generations.

"We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence, promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America." The Preamble to the Constitution.

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain "unalienable rights", that among these are "life", "liberty" and the pursuit of happiness."
Declaration of Independence

The UNBORN, our POSTERITY have just as much RIGHT TO LIFE, LIBERTY, and THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS, as ANYONE ELSE, including their selfish mothers who want to kill them. Those RIGHTS are UNALIENABLE, which means they CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY. I want ANY liberal, pro-abortion to prove this wrong.

ABORTION IS MURDER. THE SUPREME LAW OF THIS COUNTRY SAYS SO, IRREGARDLESS OF WHAT 7 MEN SAID IN 1973.

Re: Our Constitution Protects the Unborn

What is your position on pregancies which are the
products of rape and/or incest?

Sammy
What is your position on pregancies which are the
products of rape and/or incest?

What does the Constitution and Decalration of Independence (DOI) say about those children? Have they committed a crime punishable by death?

It is when we depart from good laws that we make bad decisions and bad laws. Compassion for the victim does not warrant the death of another.

The my body mantra is useless. Do you think a raped women cried, "it's my body", in defense? I am not being funny here either. The Biblical Worldview- It's not your body.

My position is to punish the criminal.

I'm not clear on your response so let me be more specific. If your Wife was impregnated by the act of being raped by another man, would you insist that your wife carry the pregnancy to term?

I answered your question clearly. Yes, they should carry the pregnancy to term. Relationship does not matter, wife, stranger, friend, co-worker, etc.

I am most interested in my wife's well-being, and I know that killing OUR child would be even worse for us both. She already has the rape to deal with, why add murder to her own personal conscience? Secondly, let's find the "forgiven" rapist, give him a trial by a jury of his peers, and leave it at that.

"Insist" is a word that is not the proper wording to be used here. This is how pro-choicers like to frame their premise. If we do not believe in abortion, no insisting or coercion is necessary.

*What if your wife decided to terminate the pregnancy caused by rape? What would you do?*

*Who would you stand by: The rapist who violated/impregnated your wife but did not commit murder or the your wife who, by having an abortion, committed murder in your eyes.*

*And finally, Man to Man: Would you be able to look at your wife in the same manner before she was violated and raise the violator's child knowing that in 5 years or less, this same man would be out on the street?*

Let me say this: I would not wish this type of violation on you nor anyone else and am only putting it out there as an extreme example. No offense meant.

*What if your wife decided to terminate the pregnancy caused by rape? What would you do?*

Min. H
What could I do? Would I be mad, nope.... furious!!!!!!!!!!!!! Would I forgive, yes.

*Who would you stand by: The rapist who violated/impregnated your wife but did not commit murder or the your wife who, by having an abortion, committed murder in your eyes.*

Min. H
I have no covenant of marriage with the rapist. This is what makes marriage one of the greatest institutions created by God. I am bound to my wife unless she commits adultery or of course dies. The rapist must still be properly dealt with by the law. I will in no way condone her aborting the child. Her murder does not diminish his crime, nor cancel it out. Nor would it keep me from loving her, that is unconditional, same for the rapist. The love for my wife is MUCH different than it is for anyone else.

*And finally, Man to Man: Would you be able to look at your wife in the same manner before she was violated and raise the violator's child knowing that in 5 years or less, this same man would be out on the street?*

Min. H
It's not man to man on a public website. Of course, knowing full well that it is not her fault, and what does the child have to do with anything? The child does not, nor does my wife have any responsibility for what happened. Neither are at fault. As for the man, being let go, I am a firm believer that if you do the crime, you do the time, and you're free.

Let me say this: I would not wish this type of violation on you nor anyone else and am only putting it out there as an extreme example. No offense meant.

Min. H
I understand, and any true believer ought to be able to deal with this type of scenario. I saw how a Pastor dealt with an incestuous relationship at his church of a 14 year old girl. He said he told the dude to his face, prepare for trial, and convinced the girl and the family to have and take care of the baby. Most importantly, he told the people in the church that they better not say one negative thing to or about the girl.

The greatest thing of all is that she will be forgiven just for the asking. Same for the rapist who repents and gives his life to Jesus. It doesn't mean he escapes jail time though.

I appreciate your candid answers.