Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Omega Psi Phi and LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

knowledge
where did you get the info for the 5 tests??

Who said it was 5??

I guess you don't read what you write because you clearly did

Obvious
I guess you don't read what you write because you clearly did

Just because I said it doesn't mean that he knows that I know or do not know. In my world, many believe that I was never an Omega, and just fish for information. I could have gotten that information from anywhere and claimed it was the ritual. You never know who is probing for information they do not need.

Now if he read clearly, I stated where I got my information from, which was the reason for my question?

If you read what I wrote, you would know that as well depending on how picky you want to be.

But it's all good, I'm not mad at anyone, but I hope that I have answered the question.

The lol is you eternal lamp. It always cracks me up when weak ass cats like you could not persevere to get to Omega land and spend your time doing bull**** like this. Get a life.😂😂

When did you actually pledge? If after 1990, what do you know about being a lamp? If you did, then you would know what it takes to be an eternal lamp? DFOEC!!!!!!!!!!