Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Delta Sigma Theta's Pyramid=The Witches Pyramid

Min, What I said was the truth. I don't know anything about any rituals and couldn't care less about what procedure your organization do in order to become a delta. The only problem I have is the way black deltas treat other black people who are not deltas. It is just simply UnGodly. I can't figure out why do deltas hate black people who are not deltas. Is there anyway you can shed some light on that question? A Sister just want to know.

What is not funny about DST is its oath about protecting the innocent and those who cannot fend for themselves. DST has no programs that speak up for the most innocent of life, THE UNBORN CHILD. As for what is funny, CAN YOU DENY THE QUOTES THAT CAME FROM YOUR OWN RITUAL? DO YOU EVEN KNOW THAT EARTH, AIR, FIRE, AND WATER ARE IN THE RITUAL?

Protect the innocent and help those who can't fend for themselves. Really!! Well do they also support not downgrading those who are not deltas and messing up their livelihood. Please explain that one?

Where do people come up with these connections? Witchcraft?? Oh brother, Hilarious... Please, provide me with more information on my sorority!This stuff is GREAT!!!

fire and ice
Where do people come up with these connections? Witchcraft?? Oh brother, Hilarious... Please, provide me with more information on my sorority!This stuff is GREAT!!!

How do I even know if you are a member? You could be a wannabe searching for some info. I have read almost 40 years worth of rituals. You need to see the significant difference between the 1969 and 1987 ritual. If you are a member, ask a soror how to get a hold of them. But if you go in reading with presuppositions, then there is no reason to read, but read them anyway.

And yes it is great, especially when presenting it to a college audience with the ritual on screen. Everyone who is not Greek are stunned.