Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: "Let's not beat the life out of a beautiful legacy."

I have corresponded with Gregory Parks and others. They are not trying to do anything about hazing. I have given Gregory Parks the solution to the whole problem on multiple occasions, but he is so full of himself, he has no time to listen. He carries and bears the same elitist attitude that most other Greeks carry, but he takes it to the extreme.

What I see missing from your report are all the unreported incidences of hazing that you (if you are Greek) and others know about.

Please do no reply to these posts until you are ready to reveal your Greek and/or Masonic affiliations and the chapter and/or lodge names. Thank-You for the posts though.