Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS ARE UNGODLY! (See Why)

Greetings F. Hatchett

Well I wasn't inspired to write this just because your ordeal with Elevation but no where in the forums did I see talk about deliverance from the religious system. This is extremely important.

And so we clear (I love bullet points b/c it's easier to follow) .....

1) I never said all assemblies were ungodly and evil. Assemblies where saints gather that don't copy the popular and dominant Harlot religious system (found on every corner) are blessed and anointed by God. The early local assemblies after Jesus resurrection didn't look like the churches today ...

2) Now all assemblies where there is a denomination attached, tithes are taken, and/or a pastor/leadership system (as partially described in my previous post) is in place are definitely ungodly and evil b/c they are operating as an offspring of the apostate Harlot religious system that is spoken against in the Bible several times that leads people away from truth and all righteousness.

3) And last but not least to your "I have issues with many churches, but not all churches are ungodly and evil" statement. This harlot religious system is not an isolated issue, it's a system in place that even the most good intention persons, denominations can't break. There were some people who I thought were sold out for God but that Harlot religious system is too strong and instead of removing themselves like God told us to do, they tried to "fix it" but end up getting caught up WORSE and yoking themselves to heretic false teachers like TD Jakes, Juanita Bynum etc and other ****able heresies and traditions OR ended up getting kicked out and left with all this spiritual abuse to deal with (I know of this one guy who was "cursed" by his beloved pastor for rightfully challenging the contradictions he noticed, but again if he would've just left ...). Godly discernment is not welcomed in this Harlot religious system .... they'll throw that tired cliché of "well ain't nobody or church perfect" to keep you in bondage or squeeze you out b/c of the Holy Spirit working in you.

3) Besides, there is no true fellowship is this religious system anyway. When services end they all go home to live their separate lives, there's no breaking bread at each other houses, people constantly walking right by each other with no godly hug or a "Hi" and warm smile, no randomly calling to check on one another or share the Word, nor giving money to a brother/sister who's apparently in need like true fellowship entails ... in the rare occasion that does happen, it's broadcasted all over the church so that person can be exalted or glorified, that's not true fellowship. GOD ISN'T IN IT AND THAT FACT MANIFEST ITSELF IN MORE WAYS THEN ONE.

My deliverance was the Holy Spirit. No tricks or gimmicks. The Lord was gracious in making me aware, I knew what I should do and did it thank God.

Having a denomination attached makes it evil is not necessarily so. I do believe some denominations have issues.

If you was delievered by the Holy Spirit (not saying you was not, no need to go there), we should definitely be touching and agreeing on this very pertinent truth that all of us who profess Christ should embrace.

I gave biblical scriptures in context and indisputable facts to validate the TRUTH I'm speaking. And I can eloquently elucidate more if you ask me to.

However, your rebuttal has only been "I do believe" and nothing whatsoever righteously profound to validate your claim of not "all" are part of this pervasive demonic church religious system (***** of babylon, harlot).

Fred, I respect what you doing with this site and support your ex-bglo ministry (I believe I gave financially once or twice) but I pray that God opens your eyes and heart to HIS WILL for HIS PEOPLE on this serious matter.

Revelations 18:4 And I heard another voice from HEAVEN, saying, COME OUT of her, MY PEOPLE, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

I think this will be my last comment here on this. I like to stray away from even the appearance of quarreling about biblical truths, those who have ears let them hear and I pray act accordingly ... if not I still did my job sharing the good news.

But this church religious system will always groom and cultivate spiritual shallowness and anti-intellectualism. They will never speak and operate under the True Gospel of Jesus Christ, but they will always speak and operate under a false social/political/man made (in other words demonic) gospel.

Think about this one example. When Barack Obama first ran for office practically all the black churches and pastors were behind him and rooting him on. Mind you at that time Obama stated many times that he supported gay civil unions (not marriage at the time), supported abortions, didn't believe in a hell, and zealously aligned himself with the secular world b/c he said out his mouth, Jay-Z (who also goes by the blasphemous "Hova"), was his favorite rapper etc.

BUT it wasn't until Obama said that he supported gay marriage last year you had some of these churches and preachers finally trying to publicily sabotage and speak against him. See once again these people are not led by the right spirit! B/c if they were they would've not supported him from the very beginning. And you still have churches and pastors who zealously supports this ungodly man ... What is it going to take for people to see God is not in it, he sends us signs all the time! Please stop ignoring them, it's all wrong and just full of ignornace and fake/pseudo holiness!! Again be wise and leave this church religious system, do not ignore what the spirit is saying/showing you, listen and obey .....

This message is for those with the Holy Spirit, this message is for those who strive to please The Father, and this message is for those have a love of the Truth! Again I wished someone would've told me this or I had this revelation years ago and I'm telling someone now who needs to hear this so right now they can be FREE from more spiritual abuse, lies, generational curses, financial extortion, wasting time, church drama, stunted growth, being a man pleaser, idolatry, wolves in sheep clothing, demonic influences, SIN..... John 8:32 THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

God Bless
Scarletbuc01@yahoo.com

I believe the title should be MANY CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS ARE UNGODLY! (See Why), not ALL CHURCHES AND RELIGIONS ARE UNGODLY! (See Why)