Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EXPOSING OMEGA PSI PHI

Inspector12
Well, Minister...I was trying to remain respectful while making my point, but since you think you are "forcing me to take sides on an issue of truth", I'll respond. As I said in my last post, they (muslims) don't know the Truth about the God they serve. I believe the following: That God has a Son, Jesus, who was born of the flesh. He was crucified, and died for the sins of man. He was resurrected three days after his execution, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. I believe in the Trinity, God in three persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. You have called me out really for no reason...much in the same way wounded animals attack when cornered, even if the person in front of them is trying to help them. I know who my God is, and I am secure not only in my Christianity, but most importantly, in my salvation.

You said "Jesus is God", which again, is the basis of our Christian belief, but you left out two very important words. You left out "We believe". We cannot prove that Jesus is God, otherwise there would be no need for the word "faith". The definition of "faith" is " the firm belief in something for which there is no proof."

You proved my point when you said "Both scriptures are saying DIFFERENT things about one person." That is correct, and has been my point all along. The Christian belief is that Jesus is God's son; the Muslim belief is that God has no son. The point though, proven through simple research, is that God is the same deity for both groups...the ONLY God.

This is a matter of faith, Minister H, and what groups of people believe about God. There is no lie, and no one is suggesting that God is lying, especially me. That is ridiculous, and for you to make that stretch shows just how unreasonable you are.

As for the "RED HERRING"... what kind of minister are you?? John felt it important enough to devote an entire gospel to insuring the people of his time understood who Jesus was. Especially since many people of his time considered Jesus to merely be a prophet. Those people worshiped God, but did not recognize that Jesus was God in the flesh. So...my point that "Muslims do recognize Jesus to be a significant figure in their faith." was not a cop out. It was an important point that highlighted an attribute that tied Christianity to Islam. Christians and Muslims both believe that Jesus descended from Abraham. That whole point went back to your question of " if I am a Christian, and my brother's God is Allah, is his God my God? Again, according to the writings of both the Bible and the Qur'an, and the lineage of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Muhammed, and Jesus...the answer is yes.

To your last question.

Truth Claim #1- God has no Son
Truth Claim #2- God has a Son
Either 1 or 2 is correct, or they're both wrong. So which is TRUE Inspector12?

I believe #2 - God has a Son.

Now, Minister H...can you prove it??? No, you can't. That is why you can't say it is fact. It is what we believe.

Define what you mean by proof? Then I'll be better able to answer your question.

"if I am a Christian, and my brother's God is Allah, is his God my God? Again, according to the writings of both the Bible and the Qur'an, and the lineage of Abraham, Issac, Ishmael, Muhammed, and Jesus...the answer is yes."

Again, you are incorrect. Allah and Jesus are not the same God. God says He is love. Where does Allah ever claim to be or love his people? Lineage has absolutely nothing to do with it. And by the way, Jehovah is the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. As to lineage, when the Jews tried to stake that claim, Jesus shut it down with, before Abraham was I Am. So Muslims CLAIMING they serve the God of Abraham is far from it being true.

As for your salvation, I hope you are born again, why would I wish no less. But as far as Omega goes, that fraternity is neither Christian, nor is it founded upon Christians Principles. The fraternity willfully and sometimes proudly allows sinners to join. There is no accountability for one's sinful behavior and sin is perpetuated throughout generations of men who believe that going to Omega chapter is a great thing and that the good works they do FOR Omega will follow them. But it is Omega that's truly the problem and the weakness of believers to change things.

If Omega or any Greek Letter Organization for that matter wants to get rid of hazing, then there is a simple solution. But one problem is that there are people like you who claim to be born again swinging wood, drinking Omega oil, etc., while other believers watch them do it and say nothing.

Do you truly want to see hazing almost vanish overnight?

Simple research shows they are the same God. Tell me the method of research used, the means by which the evidence was judged, how much evidence was gathered, and please show me your RESEARCH? I taught a class on Islam.

As for the comment about John's letter towards me, you were the one casting shade on the authenticity of its message.

So if you choose to be unequally yoked with unbelievers, then so be it. The fact is not that the books are saying different things, it's that they are saying that One God is one thing and one is another. Case in point, if you believe the Bible and the Quran to be God Inspired, then the same God says He has a Son in one breath and not have a Son in the other. So if you believe Jehovah and Allah to be the same and inspired both scriptures, then you are calling Him a liar.

And if you want to truly judge my character, then you can call me and see how I act. 919/278-8911

Summary of my questions
Define what you mean by proof? Then I'll be better able to answer your question.

God says He is love. Where does Allah ever claim to be or love his people?

Do you truly want to see hazing almost vanish overnight?

Have you ever read I John 5:20-21?

Tell me the method of research used, the means by which the evidence was judged, how much evidence was gathered, and please show me your RESEARCH?

Simple research shows they are the same God. Tell me the method of research used, the means by which the evidence was judged, how much evidence was gathered, and please show me your RESEARCH?

This issue of faith!!!!!!!!! Have you ever read I John 5:20-21? The choice to believe is not based on faith alone. What does God have to do for you to know Him?

One question, are you made or paper?

I'm absolutely amazed to see this rubbish site still in existence.....

Have you published to Mason's secrets, too.....? No, I DON'T want them....!

Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteeemand distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or public service. You might as well tell the nation no to take an oath to their craft. Attorneys, Doctors, Military, Praidents and the list goes on who take oaths and pledge allegiance to uphold the principles of their office/organization. They are not denouncing the diety and God of all Gods, the creator of the heavens and the earth, nor have they made the organization their God(s).
Being bitter is lower than being delusional. Brothers and non brothers reading this should use intelligence and common sense to see through those who chose to vilify this or any organization only following its creed to uphold the policy and procedures of the organization, not replace our God.

I read the doctrine of the KKK and if I were ignorant, I'd probably believe that I am truly inferior to them and that God hates all other races. If you want to expose an organization for misrepresenting Gods word, spend your time there and stop being like aall other ignorant and bitter crabs on a barrel. Do confuse an alligence or oath with a declaration for a Lord and Savior. Semantics my brothers. Get a thesaurus or dictionary if you must.

Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteem and distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or public service. You might as well tell the nation no to take an oath to their craft. Attorneys, Doctors, Military, presidents and the list goes on who take oaths and pledge allegiance to uphold the principles of their office/organization. They are not denouncing the diety and God of all Gods, the creator of the heavens and the earth, nor have they made the organization their God(s).
Being bitter is lower than being delusional. Brothers and non brothers reading this should use intelligence and common sense to see through those who chose to vilify this or any organization only following its creed to uphold the policy and procedures of the organization, not replace our God.

I read the doctrine of the KKK and if I were ignorant, I'd probably believe that I am truly inferior to them and that God hates all other races. If you want to expose an organization for misrepresenting Gods word, spend your time there and stop being like all other ignorant and bitter crabs in a barrel. Do confuse an allegiance or oath with a declaration for a Lord and Savior. Semantics my brothers. Get a thesaurus or dictionary if you must.

Yup and you guys quote Bible verses to show your points....What about the Bible verses that don't make sense? how about the verses that were left out because they weren't important to the Romans.....What about the book of Revelations? It is only a guess as to who wrote it. No one knows for sure. Christianity is only 2 thousand years old......What was there the other 5 million years?.....By the way...Did Moses write the Bible before or after the Pyramids were built?

5 Million Years........ You have many questions that you could answer for yourself.

Tony D

Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteem and distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or public service.

Min. H
Omega doesn't need any help to diminish its public service. What public service? As for its popularity, No so popular either. Now if you want to speak to its growth, Members vs. Men is not really working the way you guys intended. And based on your comment, you don't have a good understanding of it either.

Tony D
You might as well tell the nation no to take an oath to their craft. Attorneys, Doctors, Military, presidents and the list goes on who take oaths and pledge allegiance to uphold the principles of their office/organization. They are not denouncing the diety and God of all Gods, the creator of the heavens and the earth, nor have they made the organization their God(s).

Min. H
See how weak you are. You have to run to other things to make what you do appear to be okay. Why don't you post your oath up here and see if it stands up to Biblical Muster?

In whose name do Muslims in your organization swear an oath to?

Tony D

Min. H
That's a lie, and you know it. Who is the God of Omega? The words to, for, and of Omega are mentioned over 40 times in the ritual. Why is II Timothy 2:3 misquoted, leaving out Jesus ON PURPOSE? I could go on and on.

Tony D
I read the doctrine of the KKK and if I were ignorant, I'd probably believe that I am truly inferior to them and that God hates all other races. If you want to expose an organization for misrepresenting Gods word, spend your time there and stop being like all other ignorant and bitter crabs in a barrel. Do confuse an allegiance or oath with a declaration for a Lord and Savior. Semantics my brothers. Get a thesaurus or dictionary if you must.

Min. H
Stop beating your fellow black men from head to toe, just like the KKK did. Hypocrite!!

Whoever your are, you need to get a life. Why are you so obsessed with the Ques? You didnt make it? I am An Omega. Its funny that stupid mfer's like you spend their lives concerning themselves with other folks business. What are you a minister of? Minister of bull****. Get a life dude. You fake ass ministers kill me with passing judgement. You should know that judgement is not the job for people it's reserved for God. But you are a so called minister you should know that. So in closing go tell your lies to another congregation of idiots!

This jealousy and envy does not look good on you as you are going around claiming that you are a so called minister. Lmao. Fake, weak ass man is what you are. So you didn't have the resolve, guts, nor heart to make Omega sit your ass down and enjoy life being a GDI. One thing for sure eternal lamp, im sure you know what that means , is that you and no other cat ass fool like you will ever be able to derail the Omega train! Omega Psi Phi is something you will never know! You can't get over that huh..

Tb
This jealousy and envy does not look good on you as you are going around claiming that you are a so called minister. Lmao. Fake, weak ass man is what you are. So you didn\\\\\\\'t have the resolve, guts, nor heart to make Omega sit your ass down and enjoy life being a GDI. One thing for sure eternal lamp, im sure you know what that means , is that you and no other cat ass fool like you will ever be able to derail the Omega train! Omega Psi Phi is something you will never know! You can\\\\\\\'t get over that huh..
"Whoever your are, you need to get a life. Why are you so obsessed with the Ques? You didnt make it? I am An Omega. Its funny that stupid mfer's like you spend their lives concerning themselves with other folks business. What are you a minister of? Minister of bull****. Get a life dude. You fake ass ministers kill me with passing judgement. You should know that judgement is not the job for people it's reserved for God. But you are a so called minister you should know that. So in closing go tell your lies to another congregation of idiots!"

I don't even need to really reply to you. You show here what Omega is about. And I was an Omega, so I can NEVER BE and eternal lamp. You speak of me passing judgments. Hi kettle, meet pot; hey, we're both black. I believe without even counting that you judged me about 10-15 times using expletives and such, so you're just doing what unbelievers do. The Omega Train, LOL.

And judgment is reserved for believers on believers, which is why I am not going to judge you for your behavior.

And by saying that I am lying, you are either lying, or you don't know your Rit. If what I have quoted from the Rit is false prove it? Oh yeah, you can't. you'd fail the test of discretion.

Smh...somebody has a lot of free time. Trying to "expose" frats and sororities for what reason again? Why don't you focus your attention on the real enemies?

Go to sleep

You're the one up at 0203 in the morning, LOL. And my site and ministry, which was spawned by someone before me. At that time, there was only one book about the negative aspects of GLO's. I believe there are 5 or 6 now. There are plenty of websites, facebook groups, etc. out there now. My work, though never done has taken a step aside to all the others out there. That was my prayer and wish.

Min. H
You're the one up at 0203 in the morning, LOL. And my site and ministry, which was spawned by someone before me. At that time, there was only one book about the negative aspects of GLO's. I believe there are 5 or 6 now. There are plenty of websites, facebook groups, etc. out there now. My work, though never done has taken a step aside to all the others out there. That was my prayer and wish.
Well friends, I fell it is my right, as well as an aspiration to help find the truth. I feel we should not bicker or "expose" anything man made. Are we really arguing that a man-made ritual and oath that is based on compilation of books that were mistranslated and re-written for the victors? I am an independent thinker that only argues facts. The bible you have on your desk isn't anywhere near the original writings, it is in fact an interpretation. When the ritual was created it was based from the writers interpretations: pledging loyalty to Omega is pledging loyalty to THE Omega (Christian God).

Why do we dwell so deep into words and not actions? Have we not been assimilated and taught by the oppressor the believe that they forced us to believe? I have "excommunicadoed" myself from the organization due to differences that had nothing to do with religion and nor have a bias to be pro-fraternity; however I cannot fathom how anyone could not understand the Christian roots and praise of the organization's philosophy. I cannot and will not speak for the actions of individual members but the organization's backbone if one of pleasing the Christian god.

WX
Min. H
Well friends, I fell it is my right, as well as an aspiration to help find the truth. I feel we should not bicker or "expose" anything man made. Are we really arguing that a man-made ritual and oath that is based on compilation of books that were mistranslated and re-written for the victors? I am an independent thinker that only argues facts. The bible you have on your desk isn't anywhere near the original writings, it is in fact an interpretation. When the ritual was created it was based from the writers interpretations: pledging loyalty to Omega is pledging loyalty to THE Omega (Christian God).

Why do we dwell so deep into words and not actions? Have we not been assimilated and taught by the oppressor the believe that they forced us to believe? I have "excommunicadoed" myself from the organization due to differences that had nothing to do with religion and nor have a bias to be pro-fraternity; however I cannot fathom how anyone could not understand the Christian roots and praise of the organization's philosophy. I cannot and will not speak for the actions of individual members but the organization's backbone if one of pleasing the Christian god.
WX
"Well friends, I fell it is my right, as well as an aspiration to help find the truth. I feel we should not bicker or "expose" anything man made. Are we really arguing that a man-made ritual and oath that is based on compilation of books that were mistranslated and re-written for the victors? I am an independent thinker that only argues facts. The bible you have on your desk isn't anywhere near the original writings, it is in fact an interpretation. When the ritual was created it was based from the writers interpretations: pledging loyalty to Omega is pledging loyalty to THE Omega (Christian God)."

Min. H
I will assume you're an Omega, and I can tell you that the multiple rituals, constitution and by-laws, history books, and unwritten challenges don't acknowledge this. So you are not even historically accurate in your assessment. As for the Bible,you are correct in one part. Many translations we have today are far from what? That is the key question. Historically reliable documents have one thing, an autograph edition. Historically speaking, the Word of God is the most historically reliable document ever, as it would be expected. You have ancient manuscripts and quotes from the early church fathers. So in comparison to all other documents, it far exceeds them all in 3 categories, the internal, external, and bibliographical evidence tests.

WX
"Why do we dwell so deep into words and not actions? Have we not been assimilated and taught by the oppressor the believe that they forced us to believe? I have "excommunicadoed" myself from the organization due to differences that had nothing to do with religion and nor have a bias to be pro-fraternity; however I cannot fathom how anyone could not understand the Christian roots and praise of the organization's philosophy. I cannot and will not speak for the actions of individual members but the organization's backbone if one of pleasing the Christian god."

Min. H
That's fine, but the organization's own documents and actions don't dictate that. And I am not going to een address this oppressor dialogue. They cannot force us to be believers. Besides the physical evidence is oerwhelmingly in the believer's favor.

All of the rituals of Omega that I have read affirm one another on the Humanistic Principles of the Fatherood of God and the Universal Brotherhood of Man. These princinples lead to one end, the oppression of the elite. Greeks believe they are the creme of the crop. The true oppressor is Satan, so I have no oppressors, I am free.

1 2