Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Pledge Loses Testicle

I wonder how many of these guys apologized, will pay for his medical bills, and accept punishment..... And do all of this voluntarily.

I wonder if they will hide behind the code of secrecy, shun the young man for even going to the hospital, let alone telling how it happened, and even threaten him if he takes legal action.

I also wonder if this guy will accept what happened, join the organization, and embrace his new brothers, if they allowed him to be initiated. But will they embrace him?

Re: Pledge Loses Testicle

You called it Minister Hatchett!!!

The "pledge" who has now "crossed over" is defending the frat and calling it an accident...He speaks below. He even says, "There was no hazing involved". I won't give the rest away, but please continue educating people and enlightening minds, Minister Hatchett..I also pray that more folks would be quiet and listen to what you have to say. You are saving lives!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eB0dn5_QkB8