Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA for its greatness to america

Unless you are a Kappa Sigma.
It would be hard for you to understand the importance an organization like this can have on a young man growing up in America. Have you ever met:
Rober Dole
samuel phillips
mic wilson
Joh ryan
tom bishop
John Tower
Robert Redford
mort walker
estes keefauver
edgar mitchell
denton cooley
luke schissel
Lewis lehr
fred russel
paul henson
stephen alonzo jackson
rev skip lhereux
williamm waters
Bishop john m. allin
dean anderson
wesley kergan
cyrus r smith
lowell thoms
dr fred albee
edward r. murrow
edward p. hubble
paul j. fannin
rev fred p. corson
hoagy carmichael
lt col. samuel phillips
guy t. viskinskki
the list goes on and on.

I am not sure if you believe in god or not. However, an organization who asks its membership if they believe in the holy bible and reverence its teachings
and does not allow an atheist to be a member. You should search the web for the Kasppa Sigma Ritual book. It will blow your mind. Never speak about something you do not understand

Re: EXPOSING KAPPA SIGMA for its greatness to america

I have your ritual, and I know what I am talking about. I am not discussing people involved, but rather the doctrines being taught. Many religions, false religions, promote the same thing you claim your fraternity promotes.

"However, an organization who asks its membership if they believe in the holy bible and reverence its teachings
and does not allow an atheist to be a member."