Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The Mystery of the Alpha Ritual has been Solved

I guess the reason why I asked was because I got a chance to speak to an Alpha he really didn't go into what goes on in Alpha Phi Alpha. He did tell me about how Alpha derived it's colors. He also told me that things in Alpha Phi Alpha are different. So when I saw this post I was curious about it.

I was a member of Alpha Phi Alpha. I denounced in 2012.

During the ritual they ask you to chant (while in the dark gazing at a lighted A Phi A sign) that "Alpha Phi Alpha is the Light of the World, and I shall forever hold it aloft." Who is this light of the world? The answer is in the statement. They will say that Jesus said, "I am Alpha...," but they will not tell you what the hidden meaning of the Alpha Phi Alpha name is - The First Brotherhood of the Ethiopians to Open its Portals to All Mankind.

John 8:12 "When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.""

Pagan Influences:
Thoth
Sphinx
Food sacrificed to the gods
A woman in the wilderness
Ape/Baboon

Thanks for the testimony my man.

Do you mind explaining those things to the best of your ability?

I know this is an old post but the Ethiopians were not idol worshipers. They are Jews and today many practice Christianity. If you study the history of Ethiopia you would learn that it is believed to be place where the Arc of the Covenant still resides. I don’t want misinformation out here to support or refute anyone’s stance on BGLOs.

Ancient Ethiopians were.