Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Omega Psi Phi - Haters on this site

Some of the people on here seem to have borderline personality disorders, low self esteeemand distorted views of Christianity. None of what you all say to contradict the information about Omega Psi Phi will have any merit on diminishing it's growth, popularity or public service. You might as well tell the nation no to take an oath to their craft. Attorneys, Doctors, Military, Praidents and the list goes on who take oaths and pledge allegiance to uphold the principles of their office/organization. They are not denouncing the diety and God of all Gods, the creator of the heavens and the earth, nor have they made the organization their God(s).
Being bitter is lower than being delusional. Brothers and non brothers reading this should use intelligence and common sense to see through those who chose to vilify this or any organization only following its creed to uphold the policy and procedures of the organization, not replace our God.

I read the doctrine of the KKK and if I were ignorant, I'd probably believe that I am truly inferior to them and that God hates all other races. If you want to expose an organization for misrepresenting Gods word, spend your time there and stop being like aall other ignorant and bitter crabs on a barrel. Do confuse an alligence or oath with a declaration for a Lord and Savior. Semantics my brothers. Get a thesaurus or dictionary if you must.