Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Re: Iota Phi Theta

Antonio
I don't know what church you go to but you are not saved. A godly person doesn't attack other people and try to belittle them. Why don't you talk about your life as an omega walking around like a dog on all four barking. If God is good to you keep it to your self you need to worry about the hidden gays in your church touching little boys or the women sucking on ....... after and before church . My dude ho read the Bible of Jesus had your attitude none of our spirits would be saved. Sound like your church is an cult bro be gone and harass someone else you wouldn't do that to other omegas cause they would stomp you out.

Antonio,
I erased your original post, but quoted it here and adjusted it for language. If I had to do this, it means it is not suitable for this environment. Don't know who you are, but if you'd like to have a real discussion with me, there are plenty of ways to contact me. I am not even going to respond to such mess. And by the way, you don't know what I've done or what I do.