Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I am no longer ceased to be amazed

I just found out that the Infamous Faye Wattleton, former 14 year President of Planned Parenthood Abortion Mill, is an AKA. Responsible for over 20 million deaths over her 14 year reign is without excuse. Her son, a preacher of the Gospel told her the TRUTH.

So where are ALL of those AKA's(saved ones) at? She is your covenant sister, your sorority is founded upon Christian principles, but yet she is given Holloywood status in the sorority. I guarantee her and other famous AKA's (clergy included) rub elbows with no mention of her murderous beliefs. I am here DOUBTING if ONE SINGLE(SAVED)SOROR has stepped to her and told her so. PROVE ME WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Just another example of tolerable acquiescence of saved members toward murderous sinful sorors and brothers. I guess connections and sisterhood beat out righteousness.

Re: I am no longer ceased to be amazed/NAACP endorses MURDER

What are BGLO's and the Christians members going to do now? Their beloved NAACP has just endorsed ABORTION. All those Black Greek Pastors and Black greeks in clergy who belong to the NAACP. Let's see what happens!!!!!!!!!!

Re: I am no longer ceased to be amazed

That's the danger of embracing our Blackness over our Faith. God chose Jews for a divine purpose and it was never for them to promote themselves, but to always uplift The Most High. Many black folk feel that they are contributing to their race by joining these groups, and this is where it leads them - yoked up with folk that are going to hell and taking them with them.

I am proud of my heritage as an Southern African American, but God has convicted me more and more that that pride should only be rooted those things that pertain to Him and His Holiness. You have many black churches not only with GLO's, Masons and such in leadership, but when Black History Month rolls around, the temple is defamed with pictures of Black Folk like Malcolm X, Marcus Garvey, Angela Davis and such up on the bulletin boards.

I remember being so ignorant in my pride to be affiliated with "Famous Greeks" - Thank you God for your mercy, for lifting the veil and removing the specks from my eyes.

What's more sad is that many of these progressive black movements have gotten us into more trouble as a people. You have the NAACP endorsing abortion, our black ministerial leaders never even mention God one time these days in all their media fanfare, and our Black magazines are an abomination to our God. We spend more time trying to prove that Jesus is Black than we spend learning and taking in the awesomeness of His atoning sacrifice.

Matthew 12:48-50
But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren? 49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren! 50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

God's Will is not abortion. His Will is not Homosexuality. His Will is not Inclusion and Unitarianism.

Wake up people, God don't care about our blackness and our Greek Affiliations. He says that we should boast boldly in Him, and that we should be Holy for He is Holy. God has never said anything he did not mean. Beloved, people are going to Hell in busloads and our worldly prosperity and politics are going to go with it. Wake up please before it's too late!