Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hazing Story

The pledge process that i went through had a good amount of

sexual explicit demands. veryone who was still a virgin during the pledge process had to prove that they had a good stroke by humping the ground. There were a lot of emphasis on sex at the chapter that I had belongd to because Sigmas were known to please women sexually. Another minor ritual

that went on was the desire for the pledges to be filled with rage. We were encouraged to get a supernatueral rage. Once I was so raged up that I had pinned two guys that both weighed 20 pounds more than me to the ground. I know for a fact that Satan used the pledge process at Baylor to oppress us who were on line. Finally, during hell week we were desensitized to pain by recieving so much wood that it n longer affected us. We had to get drunk on the last night. I did not drink and so they specifically told me that if I wanted to cross I had to get drunk. I do not remember much about the last night. In order to really know I had to pledge somebody else and learn while I was sober. I did not go to the last night of the next line that pledge so I have limited knowledge of the last night. Write back if you have any more questions.

This man is now a FORMER MEMBER of Phi Beta Sigma

Re: Re: Hazing Story

http://www.stophazing.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/000283.html

There is an interesting discussion about hazing.

To Mallet: You glory in your process. How foolish you are to put yourself in slavery to your own people, to be beaten and humiliated. You and your brothers are worse than those who enslaved and those who were enslaved. Hazing is not a godly act and neither is the receiving of it. Hazing is a disgrace period, but hazing in BGLO's is really a disgrace.

Thanks all BGLO's for turning back the clock 400 hundred years.

Phi Beta Sigma is an Idolatrous organization and this hazing is what helps to solidify this ungodly devotion to this GLO as well as others.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

You or whoever wrote this story is full of it. Sigmas don't force anyone to drink anything and the last thing that any real crescent would do is fight a brother. Why lie, just say you don't know what goes on in frats' (it's our business) a person who crossed the sands would tell you that it's an experience that you need to be very alert for. While a pledge, any pledge, from any frat, is on line he is expected to perform at above average levels all the time that is why we have always been leaders in our communities. people like you are no different than racist you hate what you dont understand. God bless you. and G.O.M.A.B

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

The pledge process that i went through had a good amount of

sexual explicit demands. veryone who was still a virgin during the pledge process had to prove that they had a good stroke by humping the ground. There were a lot of emphasis on sex at the chapter that I had belongd to because Sigmas were known to please women sexually. Another minor ritual

that went on was the desire for the pledges to be filled with rage. We were encouraged to get a supernatueral rage. Once I was so raged up that I had pinned two guys that both weighed 20 pounds more than me to the ground. I know for a fact that Satan used the pledge process at Baylor to oppress us who were on line. Finally, during hell week we were desensitized to pain by recieving so much wood that it n longer affected us. We had to get drunk on the last night. I did not drink and so they specifically told me that if I wanted to cross I had to get drunk. I do not remember much about the last night. In order to really know I had to pledge somebody else and learn while I was sober. I did not go to the last night of the next line that pledge so I have limited knowledge of the last night. Write back if you have any more questions.

This man is now a FORMER MEMBER of Phi Beta Sigma