Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Are BGLO's Meeting the Needs of the Black Community?

This is the BGLO's great clarion to the public, but are they practicing what they preach? Since this is a forum with Christian perspectives on BGLO issues, I am waiting to hear from you greek believers to answer to this with FACTS. Are the so-called, "Christian principled BGLO's", serving our community on a moral front, or on an amoral front? I know the answer and so do the greek believers.

Re: Are BGLO's Meeting the Needs of the Black Community?

Minister Hatchett
This is the BGLO's great clarion to the public, but are they practicing what they preach? Since this is a forum with Christian perspectives on BGLO issues, I am waiting to hear from you greek believers to answer to this with FACTS. Are the so-called, "Christian principled BGLO's", serving our community on a moral front, or on an amoral front? I know the answer and so do the greek believers.

No replies in 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Are BGLO's Meeting the Needs of the Black Community?

Min. H
Minister Hatchett

10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Are BGLO\'s Meeting the Needs of the Black Community?

Min. H
Min. H
Minister Hatchett
This is the BGLO\'s great clarion to the public, but are they practicing what they preach? Since this is a forum with Christian perspectives on BGLO issues, I am waiting to hear from you greek believers to answer to this with FACTS. Are the so-called, \"Christian principled BGLO\'s\", serving our community on a moral front, or on an amoral front? I know the answer and so do the greek believers.

10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!

You won't get a reply, because these groups are instruments of the establishment whose leadership don't want real revolutionary change in the black community.