Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some serious stuff is about to go down!

God knows what He is doing. I am starting to find out just how small this world is. A young x-greek has an awesome idea that will deal with all those naysayers that claim you can't know about their GLO if you never in theirs. The idea is to get a whole bunch of x-greeks of the same group to set down together and come up with a publication, not only exposing ritual secrets, but the intimate, private, immoral happenings of these groups. The ministry of exposing greeks is about to take off. The awesome thing about it is that Georgia seems to have a high concentration of x-greeks. I am no longer suprised when I see Georgia area codes pop up on my phone. I have been wanting to hold a conference somewhere on exposing GLO's. Atlanta just be that place. So all you MOMS and DADS, you need to come and bring your children. All aspiring greeks, current members, etc. all need to come. Be prepared to be confronted by x-greeks of your own GLO in a controlled environment. It will be awesome. Role playing, small skit plays that will show the reality of greeklife, etc.

That serious stuff cannot even be mentioned at this time. Believe me, when it comes out, the devil's world will really be rocked. Satan is already trying to keep this thing under raps. I am going to be praying for two preachers to denounce with a boldness and conviction that will purge churches across America.

Re: Some serious stuff is about to go down!

Praise God,

Minister Hatchett, I am so excited about this!!!!!

E-mail me ASAP. I'm in school right now, but I'll check my e-mail soon. We need to talk. We can talk over the phone, if you e-mail me, I'll give my phone # that way. THIS IS BIG.

Are these x-greeks Christians?
I know an ex-Delta who is an Elder in my church. I myself, have decided not to join Delta last year because of how you have allowed God to minister through you. God bless.

Please don't blow me off, hope to hear from you soon!

Cheria

Minister Hatchett,
You must have me confused with someone else. I have better things to do than to whine about you on StopHazing!! I have already been informed about who you are and what you are about. I, too, live in North Carolina and have "heard through the grapevine" that you are not very stable mentally. Therefore, feel free to continue to rant and rave on this site. My previous comments were meant for A CURIOUS BYSTANDER..not you.

From Frozen Menace

"Mr. Hatchett, I recall stating that my posts are not meant for you but for those who may visit your site. You really could have kept your response to yourself as you truly mean nothing to me. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from e-mailing me at my personal e-mail address. If you want to address something I have posted on your site, do so on the site. Thank you!!"

So what this man is purposely trying to do is character assassination, but wants me to ignore his comments. He was the one who left his e-mail address behind.

From Frozen Menace

"Mr. Hatchett, I recall stating that my posts are not meant for you but for those who may visit your site. You really could have kept your response to yourself as you truly mean nothing to me. I would appreciate it if you would refrain from e-mailing me at my personal e-mail address. If you want to address something I have posted on your site, do so on the site. Thank you!!"

So what this man is purposely trying to do is character assassination, but wants me to ignore his comments. He was the one who left his e-mail address behind.

Just because he left his e-mail address, it does not give you the right to harass him.

And just because pledges are WILLING to bend over and take wood does not give GLO people the right to harass(haze) them either. By the way, I was not harassing him either. He never asked me to stop e-mailing him. As for you, DJ, if you really want to post here, make better use of your posts. How about you start a thread on how ZPB is a godly organization and prove it by your written documents.

And just because pledges are WILLING to bend over and take wood does not give GLO people the right to harass(haze) them either. By the way, I was not harassing him either. He never asked me to stop e-mailing him. As for you, DJ, if you really want to post here, make better use of your posts. How about you start a thread on how ZPB is a godly organization and prove it by your written documents

Why don't you get a clue and PROVE the points you are making.

I already did and Jadyn was only one who has confirmed this. You are just not in agreement with what I have said. Go to the link that discusses a GLO's similarities to other cults of thousands of years ago. WHY are they just alike? All it takes is just ONE practice to render something ungodly and sinful; Not TWO or THREE. This thing about the "BELOVED of GOD" is a direct teaching against the two separate resurrections. One of the righteous and one of the wicked. ZETA, as have many PREACHERS at funerals, want everyone to believe that drug dealer Johnny and loose Suzy are in a better place now. This assumption cannot be made about one by another, especially if they did not know the open fruit of their lives. BUT ZETA GIVES NO INKLING THAT ONE NEEDS TO EVEN BE SAVED PRIOR TO DEATH TO BE THE BELOVED OF GOD AND TO BE RESURRECTED ALONG WITH THE RIGHTEOUS. WHAT AM I SAYING? THAT ZETA IS A LIAR AND THE TRUTH ABOUT ETERNAL LIFE IS A LIE.

WHEN YOU REFUTE THIS FACT, I WILL RETURN AND ANSWER YOU.

Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His ________. Fill in the blank.
Not a ZETA by the decree of ZETA.

Go and find three other scriptures that support and confirm this one. I do not mean by trying to stretch a scripture either. I am talking plain and simple, easy to understand verses.

About the hazing incident being implied by you as just a few bad apples. NO! These are just a few of the many that got caught. I received a phone call from a mother who was going through the same mess with her daughter. I told her to shout it from the rooftop that her duaghter was being hazed. SOME greeks are so stupid thinking they can still electronically condone hazing without repurcussions. The kind I am talking about are the attitude toward hazing. The MAJORITY attitude among greeks is that hazing is still going on and acceptable. You know who is more foolish? The people who read this stuff, don't report them to the nationals. Anyone with authority should be gathering this information, finding out WHO is posting a pro-hazing attitude, and expel them.

But let me also deal with this expelling thing you mentioned in another post. As one QUE told me, you can strip me of my CARD, but not the brotherhood. (to those who don't know- it means a member's financial card which gives them true status as a member, so if their CARD gets stripped, they are no longer a member.) What he is saying is that I can still be an expelled member, but the brothers will still ACCEPT ME as frat. This means that although one may be expelled, they will not be ostracized by the GLO's members. It's kind of like doing jail time, but being free. So you may be shunned by your GLO, but to the brothers you are still a member. You have to show the public that you are doing something, but privately it's all good. I am not saying every sister will accept them, but the fact that some will is giving no respect to the leadership either. You will find an ANARCHIST spirit amongst the membership as well, espe cially towards the leadership.

About the hazing incident being implied by you as just a few bad apples. NO! These are just a few of the many that got caught. I received a phone call from a mother who was going through the same mess with her daughter. I told her to shout it from the rooftop that her duaghter was being hazed. SOME greeks are so stupid thinking they can still electronically condone hazing without repurcussions. The kind I am talking about are the attitude toward hazing. The MAJORITY attitude among greeks is that hazing is still going on and acceptable. You know who is more foolish? The people who read this stuff, don't report them to the nationals. Anyone with authority should be gathering this information, finding out WHO is posting a pro-hazing attitude, and expel them.

I didn't say anything in reference to hazing. You obviously have me mixed up with someone else. I don't find hazing acceptable at all.