Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: What to ask at an interest meeting?

Upon observing this site and all that it entails, I am starting to doubt if you are even a pastor/man of god Mr Hatchett. You speak very nastily and are not kind at all to others...you were in a GLO so who are you to judge...think about your purpose as to why you joined in the first place and stop acting like you are holier than thou...just because you are a pastor doesnt mean you are better than anyone in the world!!! YOU ARE A POOR EXAMPLE OF A PASTOR!!! we are accomplished individuals and professionals whose purpose is to service our communities.....instead of diverting ALL of your energy towards younger adults like us, why dont you concentrate on your "church"..with a leader like you in their possession, they are sadly mislead by your teachings....lets empower each other instead of bashing organizations that were created for unity and community service... you cant hide from us because Greeks are everywhere:in your church , in the business world,EVERYWHERE!!!!

God Bless you

I have no problem with people deciding to do what they feel God is leading them to do, but what I do have a problem with is without looking deeper into things people making haste decisions about things they know nothing about. I mean the bible says study to show thyself approved, yet Minister Hatchett can get on here and say something and some defend it like its gold. Even if I told you something pertaining to scripture I expect you to read and study the word for yourself. I'm a minister of the gospel just like he is but yet I dont claim to know everything. The bible says we all only know in parts. The only way to salvation is through the believing that Jesus is the Son of God and that He gave His life for us. John 3:16. Thats the bottom line. Surely Holy living is involved in this. Anything that goes beyond this is doctorine and mans interpretation. Listen people, if a man Minister or Not, tells you something and all you do is believe it without studying for yourself, you're gonna always be mans puppet believing whatever sounds right. If disassociated yourself with an organization to follow what God has for you to do in His Kingdom, let it be for that reason and not because a person came to you with his half truth's pursuading you to do so. If you run a person who is pro org they're not gonna tell you anything bad about orgs because its their job to promote organizations. If you wanna across someone who is against orgs (like Hatchett) then they're not gonna tell you anything good about orgs cause its their job to demote org. Be led by God,His Word and His convictions, not man and his opinions. If man didnt talk you into it, dont let man talk you out of it. The bible says a doubleminded man is unstable in all his ways. If people can pursuade you to and fro to believe certain things you're living through their minds and not your own and surely not God's. P.S. let every man be pursuaded in his own mind.

I tell people the whole truth AABusiness. They do here the good.

1 2