Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
For my critics only!

In response to a post about brotherhood and sisterhood and rhetorically questioning whether there's a difference between greek bro's. and sis's and biological siblings.

About the Bro's abd sis's thing! Read what Jesus says in Matthew 12:50- he is not denying that He has biological siblings, but that TRUE brotherhood and sisterhood can only be realized through the Christian bond. As for biological, did you choose them or was it involuntary? You CHOSE to make SINNERS your brothers and sisters. JESUS NEVER DID THIS, Hebrews 7:26.

As for II Corinthians 6:14-18, I want anyone who disagrees that this applies to Christians in GLO's to breakdown the scripture for me. IN CONTEXT!!!!!!! I don't want jobs, siblings, etc. I want a scriptural breakdown. Nothing else will do. What is Paul discussing and why, and what point is he trying to make? For all who are in agreement that it is an UNEQUAL yoke, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO OTHERS until I have FIRST. I am asking you to do this, because this scripture is a serious blow to the Christian Greek who makes the claim of remaining greek to be a witness.

I had to move this from the what to ask at an interest meeting, because the responses following did not answer this.