Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE WITH ME!

CALL ME 919/278-8911
You people here try to subtly try to make me be 3 people. If you have a serious personal problem with me, I open up my heart to you by asking you to call. Many who have posted here and talked to me will tell you that we agree and disagree, but there has never been any serious issues. I wish some of those people would clear the air, but I wonder if they choose not to purposely.

NO RESPONSE IS NECESSARY UNLESS YOU HAVE PERSONALLY TALKED TO ME, OTHER THAN THAT JUST CALL.

Re: PEOPLE WHO HAVE A PERSONAL ISSUE WITH ME!

There are plenty of opposing views on here that I leave up. I am rather shocked at your immature sarcasm with all the smilies in your comments and the comments themselves. My issue with you is that you will not answer one single question.

I can honestly say that besides some doctornal issues, I have had no problem with him or my posts. I have also talked to him on the phone about my ritual he is respectful and does not bear down. If you respect him then he will do the same for you.

Instant Messenger: Defender159,2

Min. Hatchett:

Check out my post: Thank you for this website. I also sent you an email about an sorority. Have you received it yet? I don't have a problemo with you. Besides, you should not worry about what man thinks of you, people do not have a heaven or hell to put themselves in, let alone you. What matters is how does God feel about you? Will HE say, "Well done enter into....." or "Depart from me ye worker of inquity for I never knew you.."

We have to live our lives to please God and Do WHAT HE SAYS. nothing else matttttttttttttterrrrrrrrsssssssss. Amen