Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
More insight

You say have been an outsider and an insider of greeks. This is really a desperate approach to sell a book and false information. The research that you have done is vague and does not prove a point, you are still very blind from the symbolism and background of bgf and soros. It seemed like you interviewed hear sayers and person that did'nt go through the correct and full rituals. You would then understand that religion and God is not impacted by the pledge process and that if so many have went to the lengths to find out secrets and ritual history they would proceed and become a part. You are still an outsider and very blind. God will and still abides in my heart. You be blessed
A brother of Alpha Phi Alpha

Re: More insight

You are only repeating what ONE other person has said AND it has already been addressed. Very late, huh? Also, how can you tell someone who was there to not only witness by be a victim of such things that they are wrong? You only feel as you do b/c your org is being put out there truthfully. We'll see who puts God first when they can say, "Lord, if it be Your will I will sacrifice what I love for Your glory." instead of justifying everything just b/c we don't want to hear certain things.

When you die, God is not going by your own self-deception, but by His Word! (and that's real)

God bless you

Welll said to the Alpha Man who wrote this note. Fred, I have followed your site with detached curiosity and I thought you had a point but I must admit to feeling a bit disappointed. Since you obtained the rituals of all the black greek letter organizations you have been largely silent. It leads one to believe that yours was nothing more than some puerile curiosity for the esoteric knowledge traditionally reserved for members. Having achieved this you seem to be content.

But as the young Alpha has argued your understanding of fraternity ritual is partial at best. I am a Kappa Alpha Psi, a Keeper of the secrets of Phi Nu Pi. God is not Appollo nor Ares. He is that He is and every valiant Kappa Man that wears the Diamond understands the supremacy of Jesus Christ. Our founders were learned young men. As our Story relates in chapter one, the initiation ritual was written using certain Greek classics as the guide. If you have a ritual then you have what we intended for you to have should you prove a man of lesser nobility. Diamonds are not entrusted to men of lesser rank. The men who hold the Diamond high understand the meaning of my words. Were you a Kappa or were an illicitly gained ritual able to confer such, which it cannot, you would understand the true meaning of these words.

May God bless you and His grace guide you to true manliness and fidelity.

KAPsi has NO understanding of the suprremacy of Christ. If it did, it would be in the ritual which it is not. When I have my two week break from school in late September, you be sure to keep an eye out. I know exactly where the stories come from that your ritual contains. They are from Homer and the Iliad. Now the suoremacy of Christ is NOWHERE taught by Kappa. The history book is nothing but a bellowing heap of pride indoctrination. No one who believes that Christ is supreme would sacrifice themself or be made a sacrifice, nor would they sacrifice to another god whether it is SYMBOLIC or not. I admit that it's a very interesting story/fable. BUT IN NO WAY DOES IT GLORIFY GOD. RATHER IT IS AN INSULT.

I talked to an ALPHA who admitted that their are demonic aspects of the ritual. I have talked to many X-Alphas who went through the process. If you are so sure of your claims, why don't you call me and see what I really know and don't know. (919/278-8911) What I understand and don't understand. If you can't do that, if you are not willing to tell people here the real deal, but just simply try to dismiss what I have said with no basis, then you look a whole lot worse than I do. How do we know, you're not a PERP? You could be a Sigma posing as an Alpha. If all you can do is refute what I post with no evidence, then why should anyone believe you? Just b/c you're an Alpha? Where some x-alphas have posted here. Find their posts and refute theirs. Just because someone has exposed something doesn't mean you should lie about the facts. It makes one look foolish when they lie and a non-greek is sitting their with your ritual and know you are lying.

LET ME ASK YOU SOME DIRECT QUESTIONS.
1.)Are initiates of Alpha Phi Alpha told to eat food dedicated to gods?

2.)Do Alphas learn that Ethiopians are a people favored by the gods?

3.)Don't Alphas directly associate themselves with Ethiopians claiming also to be favored by the gods?

Right you are young man that the ritual was written with Homer as a guide, hence, the greek letter fraternity tradition. But you have no special or esoteric knowledge. The Story of Kappa Alpha Psi states this in chapter one. That is public knowledge.

Rituals are by definition symbolic in nature. So, your diatribe concerning this point is moot. Symbols and fables are used to teach certain lessons. Where you miss the boat entirely which is quite amusing to me is that you make the assumption that the written ritual contains all there is concerning Kappa. In as much as symbols can have one meaning they may have several others.

Only brothers know the whole and a brother of the Diamond you are not. Therefore, there is nothing you can tell me from the illicitly gained ritual that I do not know already. Save your breath. Spend time on your studies. The true meaning of Kappa is blatantly beyond your reach. In fact, I dare say you did not seem to even grasp the true meaning of your fraternity, the great Omega Psi Phi.

You can do what Mike did. Come here and claim to be a Kappa, claim that I have nothing special, claim that I do not know the whole meaning (DO YOU REALLY?)of Kappa Alpha Psi, etc. But that's all you can do. A brother of the Diamond? Now that's new to me. Is that Betty Crocker or is that a nationally accepted title? You have the number above. And Homer is 100's of pages, but who knows which part you al used and why? My point is that no matter where it came from, it is how Kappa uses it, and why a Christian should avoid it.

The fact that you cannot identify the term brother of the Diamond proves my point. Is this official you ask? Go to our national website. What symbol do you see? Answer: The Diamond. Now go to the illicity gained ritual you possess. Find mention of this symbol...

I could refute you into oblivion but gentle persuasion in the form of mysticism should suffice. If you have an illicitly gained copy of the Kappa ritual then you know that you do not know what Kappas know. And what lies ahead beyond those pages is the great mystery. If you read that paper ritual then you know to what I refer. Case closed.

That's the end of this game. Checkmate. I'll holla!

Mike, I don't know if you or Son of Phi Nu Pi noticed....why is he trying to use reverse pyschology on you?!?!....did you catch that? He figures by playing on your manhood, that he could get you to put your information out there. By stating that you may be a PERP....LOL

Has it come to that? You have to call someone a perp to get them to divulge secrets?!?!

This is a shame and a sin before God....

I know what kappas know based on X-kappas testimony, the history, ritual, by-laws and constitution, etc. Now I do know about the diamond symbol of Kappa. What I was simply asking was it a nationally mandated way of addressing each other. By the way, I have learned from a kappa about the whole nupe>kappa fallacy. My question about the diamong woould be know different then one about the bunny. I know that it is not nationally mandated. Understand my question now? Another thing! Is your name Kevin? Are your initials K.R.?
And this is another addition to my whole reason why Christians should not join. If there is esoteric information that is unwritten, how will anyone ever be able to justify its validity? This brings nothing but rumor, hearsay and CHAOS. This is why the NUPE is better than a KAPPA fallacy exists. If there is one thing you need to learn, unwritten knowledge quickly becomes a fable; twisted, turned and all truth lost.

Who is the real "DREAMER" of your fraternity?
ANSWER PLEASE!

The joy that comes from giving one's life to Christ is not written anywhere. Yet it is a mysterious experience that enriches one's life. Unwritten traditions and knowledge are not a thing of evil. Some things are best experienced not read.

John Milton Lee is the "dreamer" of Kappa Alpha Psi.

Elder Watson Diggs wrote the inspirational poem "Kappa of My Dreams".

Why would you question that man on his fraternity's history like that?

You are correct. So why does this fallacy that Diggs is the dreamer?

As to things being unwritten, the Written Word of God is exactly that, written. No frills, nothing to hide from some outsider, no secret rituals, no idolatrous practices performed, etc.

Minister, exactly what makes unwritten parts of one's ritual ungodly?

One more thing: there is no such thing as an ex-Kappa:

As brothers know,
Once A Kappa Always A Kappa, Fidelity Forever.

You could post every so-called secret you think you have on every website in America, a Kappa is still a Kappa and a Kappa you will never be.

good luck to you sir. I suggest you go and drink deeply from the cup of brotherhood of your fraternity, Omega Psi Phi. Maybe then you will understand the love others have for their fraternity. Maybe then you will see the foolishness in obtaining and knowing some of other organizations' esoteric information.

Fraternity is about love and brotherhood. The secrets and traditions enhance the experience, like a booming system and engine enhance a car, but it is the bond and experience in the bond that gives all this stuff its true meaning.

Peace be unto you from this Valiant Son of the Diamond in the Sky, a brother to the Midnight Stars...

(just thought i'd give you a little more to be curious about)

Mr. Hatchett,

Unfortunately, the info. you have regarding alpha is incorrect. In addition, you will always meet people who represent both sides of the spectrum. If a person is persuaded by a certain doctrine to believe a certain way, of course they will make decisions according to that doctrine. The question is not whether their decision was right or wrong, but if their doctrinal teaching was correct. I have met several "denounced" alphas, and many of them denounced for the same spiritual reasons you state. But just as you do with greeks (show them how they are going against the bible) I have done with these individuals. After spending time with them and helping them to properly interpret biblical passages, many of them realized they were not going against the word of G-d and wished to rejoin their organizations. Just as you have testimonies of how you get people out of GLOs, I have testimonies of how I got them to stay in or wish to rejoin.

Instant Messenger: ,3

Prove that my information is wrong Unity. This is what you and all others cannot do, will not do, etc. Excuses are tools of................

Unity, If you don't believe the same things as they believe then how can you try to teach them that they are not wrong based on what they believe (if you do not believe the same thing)? This is why, Christians, if you are seeking spiritual counseling (through the Holy Spirit of God) you cannot go to a non-believer.

Unity, you only believe HALF of the Word of God--the Old Testament. A lot of what comes against APhiA is in the new testament (as well as the old), but again, if you don't believe in the new Testament, how are you even trying to interpret these things to those who have been convicted and called out by God. If they believe it's God you should leave it alone or have God to deal with you--why even put yourself in that situation?

God bless you

From another post: Since you obtained the rituals of all the black greek letter organizations you have been largely silent. It leads one to believe that yours was nothing more than some puerile curiosity for the esoteric knowledge traditionally reserved for members. Having achieved this you seem to be content.

So Minister Hachett, where are the other rituals you claim to have?

3.)Don't Alphas directly associate themselves with Ethiopians claiming also to be favored by the gods?

As a proud member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. I have to say I am saddened that some memebrs have chosen to share SOMETHINGS with you...Outside of having symbolism discussions back and forth what is the problem with Ethiopians being liked by God

Now I know you saw the word "gods"! Now what's wrong with that?

Hmmm! Let me do that when I am ready. Great care and study must be done before hand. I did not expect to be in an MBA program either. If you are just trying to incite, stop! If there is something in particular you want to know, please call! 919/278-8911

Hmmm? I wonder why you have yet to reveal yourself. Who are you?

VPierce,

these are the questions that were asked:

This was your answer:

As a proud member of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. I have to say I am saddened that some memebrs have chosen to share SOMETHINGS with you...Outside of having symbolism discussions back and forth what is the problem with Ethiopians being liked by God
Email: vpierce06@yahoo.com

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE ANSWER TO # 1, HOW DID YOU SEE #S 2 AND 3 BUT NOT 1? I SAW IT. Are you trying to hide some spiritual things? Or do you want for me to answer # 1?

to answer the first...the ritual that I follow and know doesn't speak of Ethiopians' favor with GODS

I didn't address number 1 in the way that you wanted because like I said I WON'T get into an arugment over symbolism with someone who is reader of my ritual not a follower or initate. I think it best said that you are outside of the CULTURE and it is hard to understand what the phrase means when you are TAUGHT it. I can read DELTA ritual for days but the interpretation is lost to me because I am not DST. From a rhetorical standpoint you are ONLY analyzing text and not subtext. It should be noted that it is hard to gauge ANYTHING from a text that be is not written by you and in many cases FOR or TO you.

#1's question was: Are the iniates told to eat food dedicated to the gods?

What does your answer have to do with the question: to answer the first...the ritual that I follow and know doesn't speak of Ethiopians' favor with GODS

You are trying to get around answering the question with hopes that someone will change the subject and forget that the question was asked, huh?

Again, would you like for me to answer the question? That's ok, since you are an Alpha, I would love to hear your response.

I didn't address number 1 in the way that you wanted because like I said I WON'T get into an arugment over symbolism with someone who is reader of my ritual not a follower or initate. I think it best said that you are outside of the CULTURE and it is hard to understand what the phrase means when you are TAUGHT it. I can read DELTA ritual for days but the interpretation is lost to me because I am not DST. From a rhetorical standpoint you are ONLY analyzing text and not subtext. It should be noted that it is hard to gauge ANYTHING from a text that be is not written by you and in many cases FOR or TO you.
Email: vpierce06@yahoo.com

VPierce:

I think my response may be a little more favorable to you, as your soror (so to speak) and sister in Christ.

The bible says, we are to partake of the body and blood of Jesus, which was broken (Body) and shed (blood) for the remission of our sins. We are to recognize the physical birth, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ. Jesus is the Son of God. When we partake of wine or grape juice (however your church does it) in symbolism of His blood shed for us, we are commiting a Godly act. Likewise, when we partake of the Lord's body (communion) we are doing a Godly act.

HOWEVER, if anyone (knowingly or unknowingly) partakes of any food sacrificed to, by, or for other gods (lower case) they are participating in idol worship. Let me finish, before you explode here....

It becomes idol worship because the food is eaten in symbolism to a god, not thee GOD. Yes, I'm saying BGLO's are a form of god and many people who join them are particpating in idolatry just because they worship the organization---not to mention the ritual activities. Please tell THEM I SAID IT. I called sin sin and I'm not afraid of their faces. It is the way I was brought up. I believe in holiness or hell.

What unsuspecting members do NOT know, is that many of the BGLO's rituals have taken from the bible, scriptures which belong to our God alone. Anytime you take away from the Word of God, and place the focus onto other gods, you are commiting idolatry.

Sacrificing to gods other than the one and only true God, our Father is a sin. In fact, it is the "biggest" sin, if you will. God said, Thou shalt have no other gods before me. Satan tried to steal God's place. The enemy tries to duplicate the word of God, the miracles of God, to steal his glory, and make people worship after him. He will do it with or without their permission.

The main blessing about this website, is the exposure of the truth behind BGLO's. It's not to upset people and create anarchy. The enemy fights against the truth being revealed. That is why rituals are SUCH a secret. That is why there is SO MUCH hostility when it comes to revealing the "secrets" of BGLO's.

Next time you take communion in church, please think about what I have said.

I pray the Holy Ghost reveals it to you further. Once you realize the truth you have a responsibility to warn others.

When we repent God is faithful and just to forgive us.

Blessings,
SkeePhi

anarachy

Me,
In response to your questions. To begin with, the one thing that jews and xians have in common is the "old testament". Many xians use the "old testament" as a foundation for their beliefs. Many things in the "new testament" reference the "old testament". Worshipping other gods and idol worship first appears in the "old testament". It is not heavily addressed in the "new testament" until the apostle paul encounters the greeks. Paul being a jew who came to believe in j*s*s spoke what has always been understood in judaism, and that is no idol worship. The only reference to a prohibition against idol worshp that paul had was the "old testament". These "denounced members" who were xians that I spoke with, were all ministers. I encountered a few of them at the xian university that I taught at. They knew that I was a member and since they were getting their doctorate in theology, they wanted to talk to me with regards to "true" biblical interpetations of idol worship. Not to mention that the cannonized "new testament" is not what has always existed as the "new testament".

They wanted to know clearly what the bible has to say about idol worship. I took them through several biblical passages and explained to them the interpretation of each passage. I then explained to them that what G-d saw as idol worship in the "old testament" does not change in the "new testament". The only thing that has changed is people's interpetation of scripture. I have scrutinized every symbolic and metophorical meaning in my fraternity, with these denounced members, and after words they all concluded that they made a mistake. The problem was not whether or not it is okay to be involved in idol worship (bc it is not), but does belonging to this particular fraternity constitute idol worship (which it does not). Granted I only do this with those who are members or "denounced" members, therefore many who are on the outside looking in cannot imagine how I could change any of these peoples minds. The difference is that we are all members and we are all students of the bible, so we can sit done and go into serious detail about everything.

Regarding VPierce and his answer to question #1, again there is nothing in our ritual that states we are to eat food dedicated to gods, but that is a mute point bc there is a passage that paul wrote in the "new testament" about eating food dedicated to idols. (the following statements are paraphrased from I cor. ch 8) He speaks about how there is no power in it and that it is not considered an offense, but if you are with a brother whose conscience is weaker than you (spiritually weaker), then you should not do it as not to offend him.

I believe what Paul was saying is: there is no offense in eating MEAT itself. During the old testament times, people used to sacrifice animals to idols. They also believed that sacrificing animals would cleanse their sins, of course we know better.

Therefore, some old testament Christians refused to eat any kind of meat because they wanted to separate themselves from idolatry completely. Paul was referring to the practice of eating meat versus a vegetarian diet. He was explaining that it is okay to eat meat unless it offends your brother (fellow believer). Some believers did not understand that eating meat in and of itself was not idolatry. However, the sacrifice, prayer, and consecration of the food is idolatry. In no way was Paul encouraging people to participate in idol worship neither was he diminishing it.

Some people are without excuse because they know better, while others need a teacher. Once you become ENLIGHTENED to the truth, it is your GOD ORDAINED responsibility to WARN OTHERS...

Eating food during a initiation process is a form of idolatry. The food itself is not the problem, in most cases. It is the symbolism, the ritual, the prayer, the meditation, the heart intent, and the resemblance of communion unto a false god, that's the issue.

For the sake of argument---if Paul were saying, it's okay to participate in idolatry, then this would be contrary to the scriptures. Paul is not God. He never has been nor will he ever be. We are without excuse.

God said, thou shalt have no other gods before me.
There is no way around it. WE MUST DRAW THE LINE. SIN IS STILL A REPROACH. BUT HOLINESS IS RIGHT!

Blessings

an initiation process

God said, "Thou shalt have no other gods before me."...

No Unity, Jesus was the first to deal with idolatry. Thou shalt love the Lord thy God only and Him only shalt thou serve. Christians are not to eat food that they KNOW is offered to idols, because they are not sacrifices to idols but to devils. Paul says we are not to take part in that.

And if the person who believes that UNITY's ritual does not say that needs to call me. 919/278-8911
You are a liar or ignorant Unity.

I want to take a moment and ADMIT that I reviewed the RITUAL from Alpha and from the OPPOSITIONs standpoint... I will offer this...to the outsider not versed in Alpha...your arguments CAN be valid...But once you go through them YOURSELF as an act...retaught as a member and teaching to others you begin to better (not fully) understand...I say that because to me the Ritual is a living document that requires study by MY FELLOW MEMBERS...I believe that unless someone is a Christian the Bible is not as clear to you...Non-Christians don't understand Jesus as lord and savior just by reading the text...So again from the outside I think that you are only gaining SOME of the knowledge that OUR ritual offers to some members...UNLESS you can WALK through yourself or proctor the ritual after going through the pledge process you are going to miss the subtle things that make it unique....From a communications standpoint...outsiders always struggle to understand intent when they were not a part of the drafting group or the primary interpreters.

This is why I talk to former members and even current members about it. Remember that I have been through rituals myself.

Concerning you comment on pledging. Who's pledging?

I don't forget that you have been through rituals yourself...I think that former and current members who share that information to begin with have forgotten some of the ritual...I myself as a Catholic do not buy into "I talk to current Catholics and former Catholics" because those people tend to either not have a full grasp of the faith (in this GLOs or had concern in an area that probably stopped their growth and understanding)...I have much to learn as a current member and if I become disgruntled in my faith or in Alpha than I can promise you my learning and understanding will be curbed greatly.

A Thought

I don't believe a person has to be a part of something to know that it is darkness. You can sometimes see better from the outside than the inside. Once someting has indoctrinated you, sometimes you can't see clear. You need someone who isn't in the situation to help you see the situation

Catholicism is a whole other story. Though GLO's and it are related.

Donna,
During the "old testament" times eating meat was not associated with idol worship. If that was the case then G-d would have not permitted Noah and the israelites to eat meat. There was meat that was dedicated to idols, wine dedicated to idols, and vegetables dedicated to idols. The prohibition during "old testament" times was against eating or drinking anything that was dedicated to idols.

The passage I referenced regarding paul was not if it is okay to eat things dedicated to idols, but rather how did paul see things that were dedicated to idols. Paul clearly has the mentality that there is no power in those things. No he is not telling indiviuals it is okay to worship idols, but the context of the passage is in reference to eating meat DEDICATED to idols, not simply eating meat.

It is obvious that paul is not G-d nor j*s*s, but many follow his ruling on things that are more confortable or make more since to do. But when it goes against a certain comfort level or a certain way of thinking, many say that paul is not G-d and what G-d says is worth more than what paul says. For instance peter (who walked with j*s*s) believed in circumcision, paul (who only encountered j*s*s in a vision) did not. After a vote the decision was ruled against circumcision. Many adhere to that eventhough paul nor those who voted were G-d.

In addition, it was not believed in the "old testament" that a person could be cleansed from sins strictly by animal sacrifice. A careful read of the "old testament" will show that the only time a person could be forgivin/cleansed of sins was by repenting. There are a list of sacrifices that were made after a person repented. There were animal and meal/dough sacrifices made for non-intentional sins. However the "old testament" does not mention any sacrifice that is to be made for intentional sins. The only thing it says that is to be done for intentional and non-intentional sins universally is to repent and return to G-d. It is ironic that repentence and turning to G-d is the same message that j*s*s taught.

Instant Messenger: ,3

It has always been the theme throughout the Bible. Repenting and believing, forgiveness and faith, but now can only be achieved through abd because of Jesus.

Now as a Mason I can say this, Hatchett you and I both know that in a Greek or Masonic ritual there are several things mentioned that are not literal. Now talkin to a man who claims he is an x-bruh, you should know better than most that 85% of these rituals contain stuff that is in no way literal. Now VPierce (hope im spelling your name right) made a super valid point. If a non-member was to read some of these rituals yes they would agree with you because they're looking at it face value, but a person who has been properly initiated knows that these things do not mean what they come off as on paper. Now why is that Hatchett? Because the authors and publishers of this material knew that it was only a matter of time before a snooper would get their hands on this material and try to use it for other purposes other than its original purpose. Why do you think people still have to be initiated before obtaining a ritual? So that they can know what their orgs really stand for other than the jimmy crack crock written in the books. These people knew folks would one day get a hold of this stuff. Now with knowing that do you honestly believe they would print 100% literal material in a ritual that can be easily obtained by any joe blow off the street? Now with the exception of those who were a part of these orgs and denounced, the majority of your followers are used to be aspirants who couldnt get they're hands on any sacred material other than through you. You hand them material and then tell them what you want them to believe it means because you know a real member is not gonna pasify them and tell them what they REALLY wanna know thus making your job a lot easier. Before I went to college I used to be a garbage man. On my garbage route one day I found an Alpha ritual. Now I could have easily ruffled through it. But as a non member of Alpha Phi Alpha you know what I did? Properly discarded it. Why? #1 because i'm not an Alpha and their business is not my business. #2 because as a non member even if I had chose to read it, the fact that i'm a non member means I wouldnt have fully understood it anyway.

You are wrong about what people believe. I have experienced all too much the brainwash affect of these rituals. Why do you think there are over 300 practicing religions in the state of NC alone? Because people will believe the most outlandish crap you feed them. It's not about what's in a person's mind, but what is affecting them spiritually. Do you think Satan is going to lure someone by saying here I am?

your argument that there are too many religions is true there are TONS but unless you are a minister of one of the orignial Church of Christ your ministry is yet another variation...HOW MANY DENOMINATIONS OF CHRISTIANITY ARE THERE?

This ministry comes from the basis of the HOLY BIBLE

(not another religion or denomination, but the real and living Word of God inspired by His Holy Spirit and taught in the religion of Christianity--now some denominations don't teach certain things; like the baptism of the Holy Spirit, but it is in the Bible and this ministry is based on the Bible)

God bless

My new question is that with all the denomiations do you feel like you are on the same page though you see things sightly differently?

I'd like to just say yes, but I'd have to just say "pretty much" b/c there are very small differences, but I have found that with all the running around, jumping up and down, and doing flips (no offense-I was a member at this kind of church b4 and in this denomination) they do, Baptist don't even teach the BAPTISM of the Holy Spirit (some of them) and that's the one thing not stressed in ALL Christian churches regardless of denomination (although some Baptist denominations do teach this) I could really go on and on about this one, but that still doesn't change what the Word says and the fact that the rituals conflict with the Word regardless of whether or not churches are teaching the complete Word. You have the Bible for yourself and you STUDY b/c reading can be deceiving and you first ask the Holy Spirit to teach you therefore, whether man teaches you or not you still have the opportunity to know the truth for yourself. Just b/c man won't or doesn't know to teach certain things doesn't mean that those things aren't there, real, and true.

God bless

Now with that being said, I know many Pentocostal and Apostolics that say this being baptized in the name of Jesus. Now my Bible in Matthew Ch 28 vs. 19 (in red might I add), Jesus said Go ye therefore and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost. Now whos to say whos wrong? Now as most who try to prove their points im sure someone is gonna come with a scripture to prove their point as well. And thats my whole point. This site is an example of what I mean when I say people's revelation and interpretation of scriptures is not gonna always link hand in hand. The only thing that is etched in stone that Christians can all agree on is that Jesus lived, died, and was raised from the dead to save man from the bondages of sin. Everything other than that is DOCTORINE that was tampered with by man. Now some say we defend our orgs but some defend their doctorine just the same. Almost none of the doctorine we believe can be 100% proved because if it could the debates and arguments over whats right and whats not right would have ended 1,000's of years ago. My denomination (baptist) teaches Father, Son and Holy Ghost and others teach In the name of Jesus, both in which are written in the Bible. Now even with the whole greek issue most people that I know that oppose greek life/Masonry are Apostolic or Pentocostal and those that agree with it are Usually Baptist or CME. Not in all cases but in most cases thats what I have encountered. Its just like the whole speaking in tongues issue. Some churches teach the only evidence of the Holy Spirit is thru speaking in tongues. But I was just shown in the bible by another Bishop friend of mine (who is also an Omega) that that is not in the least bit true. I said that to say this people go with what they have been taught and find to be true in their hearts. In the end doctorine and denominations will be done away with and its all about JESUS!

Now with that being said, I know many Pentocostal and Apostolics that say this being baptized in the name of Jesus. Now my Bible in Matthew Ch 28 vs. 19 (in red might I add), Jesus said Go ye therefore and teach all nations baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.

You also said that in the end all doctrines will be done away with and it will be all about Jesus.

Now my point is: (I came from Baptist, CME, Assemblies of God/ Pentecostal- currently Pentecostal--same religion, different denominations (they all have their man made rituals but I follow the Word) The first quote that I posted from you is above. You proved my point with the second quote that I posted from you. The point in is that we baptize in teh name of the God of Abraham, Jacob , and Isaac. some say in thename of Jesus and some say in the name of the Father , Son, and Holy Ghost--it's all about God (whether Father, Son, or Holy Ghost)--and these three are one (1John 5:7). The thing is that it's only possible and it's power is only possible (the symbolism of the power) is only possible in the name of the real God. Yes the REAL God and not the god of buddhism or Muslim (or their faith rather b/c I believe that it's the same god that they believe in but the issue is more about Jesus).

God bless

ME said:

Now my point is: (I came from Baptist, CME, Assemblies of God/ Pentecostal- currently Pentecostal--same religion,

Now you see what im saying, most of the people I meet that oppose BGLO's/Masonry are Apostolic or Pentecostal. And you are Pentecostal correct. Now those that I know that have denounced their organizations are those who used to be baptist/cme etc. and when they changed denominations and became Apostolic or Pentecostol they all of a sudden had a problem with greek organizations. Now maybe i'm wrong but this leads me to believe that certain things are only being stressed in certain denominations. Cause in the baptist and cme realm glo members and masons are more dominant in these denominations than anything. Most of the famous greek preachers that I know are all baptist. So my question is, is greek life being severely opposed in certain denominations only? My mom is a CME minister and all her pastor friends are AKA's and i'm a baptist minister and almost all our deacons are Omega's and Masons. And most of our ministers are Masons, Omega's or Both. We have a few Kappas as well. And not to mention the Deltas are widespread in our church.

This is not a Denominational debate. I suggest that people of whatever denominations you belong to take a step back and look at the fundamental principles of Christianity. The Birth, Ministry, Death, Burial, Resurrection and Second Coming of Jesus Christ and the doctrine of the Apostles. Poeple need to understand dispensations, historical evidence, writings of the early church fathers, etc. So the end of this debate is now.

Please do not continue it elsewhere.