Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
An Unfortunate Development!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LGBT_NPHC/
And they do not want to be converted, they want to be greek and remain gay, even anonymous if necessary. I am saddened by this. I will be posting there at a later time. This was a prediction and foreseeable problem according to the book, Black Greek 101. With organizations founded upon Christian principles, why should this be a problem?

Re: An Unfortunate Development!

I have enjoyed reading this site for its quick to judge ideals but really DOES EVERY CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLED ENDEAVOR HAVE TO BE PERFECT in your eyes to be associated with Christ. My God loved the world so much that he sent his only son to die for the sins that he knew I was going to commit hundreds of years before I was a thought

Wow, great excuse....(does every Christian principled endeavor has to be perfect?). Boooooo! It's not about being perfect. Christians should know that there is no perfect man to ever walk this earth besides Jesus, but we are not supposed to use that in vain and use it to justify sin that we don't want to address or change. The only sins justified are the ones committed BEFORE accepting Christ. If the organization is not right then the Christian thing to do is to evaluate and make change while seeking God for guidance (this is what the Holy Spirit is for) NOT jusify and compromise, being complacent in sin.

My point was not to excuse but in this case I noticed a trend that if our members are not the PERFECT people in your eyes than the body is tainted....If they are gay than man we all are flawed. If we support a woman's right to choose than the WHOLE organization is flawed...I was wondering do you apply this principle to ALL of your life...friends, job, social, etc.

I do apply it to my friends. I apply it with those I call my brothers and sisters in the Lord. Anyone I share a covenant with. The reason why I hold GLO's responsible is b/c of what they claim to be.

Than can I ask why did you denounce your organization rather than stick it out reform and educate?

I did and no one wanted to listen. I went as high as the National Office. As for reforming and educating homosexuals, it's no good without repentance.

But I do not place membership in a BGLO on the same level as this sin, although to some, their membership becomes sin to them.

Than can I ask why did you denounce your organization rather than stick it out reform and educate?

How can you STAY in darkness and try to minister to those within? How can they see the change in you? Did Jesus become a prostitute to minister to prostitutes? You don't have to become a drug addict to minister to drug addicts--that gives them the excuse to stay in darkness and call you a hypocrite.