Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Don't Be STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

The purpose of exposing secrets is not for you to brag and boast that you know something.

WARNING
IF YOU USE THESE SECRETS TO TRY AND PERPETRATE MEMBERSHIP, THROW IT IN SOMEONE'S FACE, OR DISPLAY ANY SIMILAR BEHAVIOR OR ACTIONS, REMEMBER ONE THING: YOUR LIFE IS IN DANGER. IF YOU ARE NOT KILLED, YOU WILL DEFINITELY WARNED, PROBABLY RECEIVE SOME PHYSICAL CONTACT, AND POSSIBLY GET "BEAT DOWN" BAD. SO YOU CAN BE STUPID IF YOU WANT TO, BUT I IN KNOW WAY CONDONE THE FRIVOLOUS USE OF FRATERNITY SECRETS.

A couple of stories of perpetrators.
1.) Boy in Alabama is seen with an Omega brand. Omegas find out he is a perpetrator. THEY PLACE AN "X" BRAND OVER HIS BRAND. I AM SURE THE OMEGAS TOLD HIM WHAT IT SIGNIFIED.

2.) A YOUNG MAN WAS CAUGHT AT SHAW UNIVERSITY PERPING. THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED HIM FROM A BEATDOWN WAS THAT HE DID ACTUALLY PROVE THAT HE HAD PLEDGED, BUT THE LINE GOT DROPPED. HAD HE NOT, THE BEATING HE WOULD HAVE TAKEN WOULD HAVE BEEN BRUTAL. THEY SAT HIM DOWN AT A BLOCK PARTY IN A CHAIR, CIRCLED AROUND HIM AND INTERROGATED HIM LIKE A CRIMINAL. HAD HE BEEN PRIDEFUL OR HAD NEVER PLEDGED, IT WOULD HAVE GOTTEN UGLY.

3.) GREEKS HAVE PEOPLE WHO PURPOSELY INVESTIGATE POSSIBLE PERPS. YOU CANNOT LIE AND GET AWAY WITH IT FOR LONG.
EXAMPLE: A GUY SAID HE PLEDGED AT A&T IN THE FALL OF 1976. A GUY WHO PLEDGED THERE IN THE SPRING OF 1976 KNEW THERE WAS NO SPRING LINE. THE PERP ENDED UP HAVING TO RELOCATE OR GET HIS TAIL BEAT. HE WAS FOUND 300 MILES AWAY. WHEN HE WAS FOUND, THE ONLY THING THAT SAVED HIM WAS HIS MOTHER.

NOW I KNOW HOW FOOLISH IT IS TO THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD BEAT YOU DOWN OVER SOEMTHING LIKE THIS, BUT THEY THINK THE SAME THING ABOUT YOUR TRIVIAL SELF.

Re: Don't Be STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!

Minister Hatchett,

I couldn't help thinking about the one "Omega" perp that you mentioned. Remember how we discussed young men who pledge "hard" at my alma mater, and were dropped because they were "renegade?" It's almost tragic that these young men go through such intense physical, financial, and emotional turmoil just to get nothing. Because I knew several of them personally-went to grade school and high school with a few of them-I know how hard it was for them. They could never wear paraphernalia, but were aloud to "hang out" with the "bruhs." It was truly sad. I know two of them went on to pledge grad chapter just to become legit. The exact same thing happened to a delta that my sister pledged with-at the same exact university as one of the omegas that this happened to.
I'm aware of many stories along the same line. People who'll be "eternal lamps","eternal pyramids", "eternal ivys", "eternal scrollers" by no choice of their own.