Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SIGMA PI PHI

I just got finished reading the Sigma Pi Phi ritual. If I was dreaming, I would want to awaken out of my sleep. I will be quoting its ritual and Omega Psi Phi's. The same exact wording for the same part of the ritual exists. Somebody in Omega or knew a Sigma Pi Phi, or these men were tapping the same sources for their information.

Re: SIGMA PI PHI

Both are the memorial ceremonies for Sigma Pi Phi(SPP) and Omega Psi Phi(OPP)

"SPP- So it will be. Now will the Lecturing Archon lead us in RESPONSIVE reading.
OPP- Let us now express our faith RESPONSIVELY.

SPP- The souls of the righteous are in the hands of God, and no torment shall touch them.
OPP- The souls of the righteous are in the hands of God, and there shall no torment touch him.

SPP- In the eyes of the foolish they seemed to have died; and their departure was accounted to be a hurt.
OPP- In the sight of the unwise they seem to die; and their departure is taken for misery.

SPP- And their journeying away from us to be their ruin; but they are at peace.
OPP- And their going from us to be utter destruction; but they are at peace."

Ritual of Sigma Pi Phi (1972), page 15.
Ritual of Omega Psi Phi (1970), pages 35-36.

The problem with both of these statements is an assumed righteousness of their fellow fraternity members and an entrance into heaven because of it. They actually have the gall to call the Christians in the audience unwise, when it is them who do not mention ONE SINGLE SOLITARY STATEMENT about their fellow brother's FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST.

You do not find the previous post in the Word of God. You find it in the Catholic Apochryphal Scriptures (Wisdom of Solomon 3). I need to tell you the significance of this. Omega continues quoting this book to verse 8 and then simply stop right. Why? Is it a coincidence? NO! NO! NO! It is willingly, knowingly and abusively DENYING JESUS. A Christian principled, Bishop founder fraternity leaves the key ingredients to salvation throughout their ritual. So what that Omega has NO god associated with them, they purposely refuse to associate themselves with the true God on more than ONE occasion.

Verse 9 states- "They that put their trust in him shall understand the truth: and such as be faithful in love shall abide with him: for grace and mercy is to his saints, and he care for his elect."
Verse 10 states- "But the ungodly shall be punished according to their own imaginations, which have neglected the righteous and forsaken the Lord."

As you notice, it is nothing like Proverbs 3. Now how, for these 94 years, did all the Christian men, including Bishop Love not see this?

This was purposely done. THIS IS PURPOSEFUL COMPROMISE. Any honest Christian who either wants to pledge or an Omega who confesses Christ must admit this to be more than coincidence. Remember on this website on another link, Omega partially quotes II Timothy 2:3, CONVENIENTLY leaving out, "of Jesus Christ".

Omega is guilty of DENYING Christ.

You know what I like so much. No one is going to come here and start rattling on about nothing, disturbing the peace of the website. This is good, solid, and documented evidence.

Praise The Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The root of the similarity has been found. Ernest Everett Just was a member of Sigma Pi Phi.