Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The POISON GLO's FEED US

All my my responses are in quotes. I was responding to this SAFE SEX AGENDA that BGLO's participate in to be POLITICALLY CORRECT.

"REVELATION 21:8, GALATIANS 5:19-21, ETC, ETC.

These are the types of answers that make my blood boil. People who would rather do it their way than God's way, say they are Christians, and misrepresent Christ, but FULLY represent their GLO."

"And what is this SAFER sex crap? Please explain!!!!!!!!! IT HAS TO BE A PURELY SECULAR TERM. It is nothing more than a euphemism for sexual promotion nd gratification. Do you know what they are calling abortion now? Please guess"

Eddie Clark wrote:

And as an individual that sees a pervasive problem (HIV) in your community, we say IF you are going to have sex........

"(you KNOWIt's not about if, but WHEN and you all teach it like that. During these presentations, the overwhelming consensus ends up being that it's not a matter of if , but when.)"

that some of these kids have already been having sex) would YOU (a) teach them about abstinance and saving themselves"(ABSOLUTELY)"

and also inform these youth to have safe sex IF they're going to have sex "( ABSOLUTELY NOT), that's the same as encouraging them to rob a bank and continue until they get caught (i.e. catch a disease)"

(b) not inform them about safe sex, just teach them to save themsleves, or (c) other.

"You can teach them abstinence while letting them know about the truths of "safe sex"."

"What do I mean. That all safe sex methods are subject to human opinion, error, judgment, etc."

"That if you use these methods you are displeasing God, sinning, and will go to hell."

"I taught sex education, and those kids knew more about sex than they would at some pro-fornication seminar. I never said if you have sex to use anything. I said if you have sex and die you will go to hell. If you have sex, no matter how much protection you use, nothing is guaranteed. I did not tell them how SAFE it was. That word SAFE, is what makes your IF become WHEN. You are being used by SATAN."

"You can tell them about condoms, but do you you tell the about OXYTOCIN?"

"Do you explain to them the psychological ramifications?"

"What would you say to the 18 year-old man who impregates a 14 year-old that took your advice and used a condom????????? or vice-versa 18 year-old girl and 14 year-old boy?"

"'DAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Well I never said safe sex was 100%'" THIS IS WHAT THE SAFE SEX PERSON WOULD SAY

"LET ME ASK THE MORE IMPORTANT QUESTION. WOULD YOU RATHER SEE ONE SUFFER AND DIE, BUT GO TO HEAVEN, OR BE HEALTHY AND DIE, BUT GO TO HELL?"

"People have sucked this "safe sex" agenda up, not foreseeing the ramifications of what contraception and abortion brought during the Aquarian movement."

"IS SAFE SEX GOD's way?"

"Of course he never answered the questions! He knows the TRUTH, but does not want to be set free." Greeks have to teach safe sex or be hypocrties."

"I want to give PRAISE, HONOR, and GLORY to GOD for this response."

"Unfortunately, a Christian got sucked into this false teaching and acquiesced. She looks at the consequences, caves to the devil, and promotes his evil kingdom."

Re: The POISON GLO's FEED US

Now this is not directly associated with Sigma Information.

II Corinthians 6:14-18/I Corinthians 15:33
This has to do with the type of people that other Sigmas or anyone else having a relationship with this person. Anyone following after this guy is susceptible to his VERY CORRUPT teaching. These guys think they are so smart and possess so much wisdom. They are telling Christians that they must use their "third eye vision". Now the professing Christians on this site will do one of two things, get caught up in this mess, or ignore it, but they will certainly not confront it.

You can see it happening on the stophazing website under the Off=Topic link, then go to Masonic Information. The sad part is that you do not see any of the Greeks professing to be Christians trying to witness to this guy. Why? Because Greekdom is more important than the Kingdom. They would rather keep the Greek relationship good than to stir it up by telling the truth. They see what True Christians have to go through for bringing the truth (EVANGELIZING), and I believe are just plain TOO LOYAL to their BGLO's.

As a sinner or Christian, this could be real trouble. This guy is a Sigma, Mason, and Shriner. But guess what, he PRACTICES witchcraft. Whenever you here someone talking about using the THIRD-EYE, BEWARE!!!! Start on line 8, in your prayers.........

"PM O’neal
“Hey yall, Im back. I see the nutcases are too, lol. OK dude. When my worthy brother said we are not a secret society, but a society with secrets. He was correct in telling you so. Because you dont understand that statement, that doesnt make it any less true. WE understand it. How do you keep doing the blah, blah, blah thing and you have no idea what youre talking about? In your prayers, you should ask G.O.D. for serenity, much more wisdom, and a third eye that stays opened and visualizes so that your mind can see and digest what food is placed before you. Not the physical food, but food for thought and ponderance. Your wicked nature escapes your seeing. Your debasing of what you know not of, smacks of ignorance. You wallow in one-dimensional social retardation with the knack of a leper. You continually copy and paste based on blind faith in whomever wrote the article, not knowing whether it has merit or not. Since the person from whom it was written has merit in your eyes, you deem the article worthy of a reprint. You are a modern day slave and dont even know it. However with your Spartan words you continuously fight for your master as blind as a racehorse. You say you are standing up for Christ. However, you are among intelligent men and women who can read for themselves and determine their paths in life..who have access to the same materials that have brain washed you. They have chosen their lives...good, bad, or indifferent. That chice was/is theirs to make. They do not conmemn you for your choices, why do you condemn them for theirs. It is up to HIM to do the condeming, not you. While you are in this world and made of matter, you will choose and concede choices of your own based on your own experiences, vitued by living. No hypocritical CPK will cause one to change his path by an abrasive tone, belittling, chastising, or mockery. This , my friend, is a message board. Unfortuantely for you, it isnt even the forum to reach the demographic people that you wish to touch. For your touch to be effective, it shouldnt hurt on first contact. Your approach is wrong. You dont appear to be doing HIS work. You appear to be doing YOUR work. My G.O.D. is not abrasive in word, deed, or fashion. This are the faults of being human, that you display for us so eloquently. But do your thing!”

© Copyright StopHazing.org
www.stophazing.org

All of this comes from the Babylonian Mystery Systems. The very same that are mentioned on this website as being origins of GLO's. This is guy is proving the link between Babylon, Witchcraft, Masonry, GLO's, etc. This is the kind of information that WE need to be looking for as witnesses, not just to Greeks, but to all. These are the kind of teaching we see coming from the HIP-HOP generation. I would have never thought that HIP-HOP would be linked to GLO's, Witchcraft, Masonry, Islam, Shriners, etc.

The THIRD-EYE is purely ancient and purely demonic. It is said to have originated from Adam And Eve when the serpent said, "you EYES shall be opened," (Genesis 3:5). EYES is said to be used in the singular. This means that the your EYE ( Adam's eye and Eve's eye shall be opened). Notice this is not their PHYSICAL eye, but their soul/mind/understanding. This goes bakc even further than Babylon

After further study of the text, it is obvious that the THIRD-EYE, as it is defined, just as the creation story has been PERVERTED by the Babylonians (Enuma elish), and many others. So it is with the Third-Eye. It came from somewhere. From studying, it is the serpent in the garden. This guy has done wonders to prove al of the connections of MASONRY, THE MYSTIC SHRINE (SHRINERS), GLO's, Ancient Cults, WITCHCRAFT, etc. are all intertwined. All have the same origin; The Devil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are some links and parts on some sites that I am afraid for fear that someone weak in the faith may fall.

I REMEMBER ALWAYS ADDRESSING UNEQUAL YOKING IN THESE ORGANIZATIONS. THE FRUIT IS STARTING TO SERIOUSLY MANIFEST. YOU GO TO THESE SITES AND FIND GOOD PEOPLE GOING OR GONE BAD. IT'S SAD AND SHAMEFUL, BUT IT WILL BE ADDRESSED IN FULL.

THERE ARE PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIAN WITH HALF AND/OR FULLY NAKED. IF YOU JUDGE THEM IN A RIGHTEOUS MANNER, ALL GREEKS COME TO THEIR DEFENSE. BUT LET THEM SAY ONE FALSE THING ABOUT JESUS. THE RESPONSE THEN IS STUFF LIKE, LET THEM BELIEVE WHAT THEY WANT, I DON'T MESS WITH OTHER POEPLE'S BELIEFS, ETC.

Response to a post by PM O'Neal on www.onolympus.com

Open Mind. folks dont mind answering questions on here. You might get a little ribbing first, but its not in malice at all. If you have any questions PM me. I will answer them for you. Now 411 you mentioned your hate for BGLO's. Yet you claim to be so Christian. Why would you be so full of hatred? Thats a strong word friend. Ill pray for your inner peace tonight. I kinda feel bad for you and your misplaced aggressions. Ill submit to you that carrying hatred is not Christ-like. Im not here to judge you, for thats just not me. I would ask that you judge folk as individuals and not as an org. As they are individuals who now have a common fraternal bond. That bond does not make them unchristian or sinners. You have your opinions and thats fine. Im not going to ask you to change them, as you are an individual. However, have the courtesy to not ask folk to change their opinions based on your belief system. PM

To the Christian Aspirant- Any way you can put this information into question form, by all means do.

Hating sin is a "necessary good". Leaving all individuals out, I will mention specific SINS that the organizations are partaking in, and how the individuals who started them and been a part of them are to blame.

By virtue of these questions having to be asked should open up someone's mind to evil being present.

Things to hate; keep in mind II Corinthians 10:5/Colossians 2:8
1.) Works Salvation=Another Gospel= Accursed- Galatians 1:8

2.) Intentionally remove, take away, and adulterate scripture- II Corinthians 4:2

3.) Association with, sacrifice to, offering to and, worship of other gods/idols- I John 5:21/Acts 15:20, 29/I Corinthians 8 & 10, and numerous Old Testament scriptures.

4.) Teaching the Fatherhood of God and the Universal Brotherhood of man (i.e. The ALL INCLUSIVE GOD DOCTRINE)- John 14:6/Acts 4:12

NO CHRISTIAN PRINCIPLED OGANIZATION TEACHES THE DEITY OF CHRIST. THEY MAY HAVE SCRIPTURE ABOUT, BUT NOT THE BELIEF IN IT. Just as a young man told me, the greeks obey their gods, disobey Jehovah God, and disobey the lawful doctrines of the ritual. So the sin is prepetuated by the organiation, but carried out by the members.
FofG and the UBofMan

5.) Unbridled and unchecked immoralities- Lasciviousness, lewdness, licentiousness, fornication, adultery, homosexuality, revelling, carousing, etc., etc., etc. Galatians 5:19-21/I Peter 4:3

This is just five. When I do my post on Ancient Cult Rituals and Practices and their distinct similarities to Modern Day GLO rituals and practices, it will come as no surprise as to why these actions were allowed, permitted, and permitted to continue.

Lawlessness will lead to more lawlessness when it goes unpunished. When you look at pledging, who is supposed to be the positive example, the leaders, the mentors, etc.? The Big Brothers and Big Sisters! Now how in the world can you be ANY of these things after LYING at the interest meeting saying the typical MANTRA, "XXX ITY, INC. IS NOT A HAZING ORGANIZATION", AND THEN PARTICIPATING IN AN ILLEGAL PROCESS, AND ON TOP OF ALL THAT BRINGING THE HEAT (WOOD, NECK, BACK, ETC.)? I AM TALKING TO THE CHRISTIANS.

Convincing folks to change their whole religion, their whole lives of sin is my job PM, and if every Christian on here COULD amen that and ACT like it, then maybe you wouldn't even be so bold to make such a claim. CONFRONTING SIN IS ANOTHER JOB REQUIREMENT THAT USUALLY INVOLVES JUDGING OF TWO KINDS. 1.) Judgment of sinners, which is done simply by the Word fo God, and 2.) Judgment of Christians, which is to be done by fellow Christians BY the Word of God. So why should I care for your opinions about your beliefs when I am trying to change what you believe? I will hear your side lovingly, but I will still deal with it, refute it, and continue on with Jesus. Privately, you can tell me to buzz off, but publicly, I could witness to the person sitting next to you, while you hear it. I do not have to get up. If you asked me to I probably would, as long as the opther individual was willing to come.

BUT BECAUSE THE BELIEVERS ON HERE ARE COMPROMISED (BEING GREEK and BEING SAVED, THE BOARD IS SUBMITTED TO THE DEVIL. You all can say and do what you desire, and WHO keeps you all in any type of significant check? Let me be moderate for a week and see what happens. All of your sexually perverted threads would be gone, as that would be my first priority. You remove EVERY single post that alludes to something sexual or that has pofanity, and you might as well shut down about 90-95% of this site. Why do you think OO exists? Why do you think it will continue as it has?

"I would ask that you judge folk as individuals and not as an org." PM

Here is the problem. The people here believe they are REPPIN' THEIR ORGANIZATION. Any greek site you go to, they all believe they are reppin'. Many of you all here probably post on multiple sites, and because you, PM, have this no judging=no accountability rule, the judging of greeklife will be based on these individuals here, and other greek websites as well. So who is really to blame? The individuals and organizations.

"That bond does not MAKE them unchristian or sinners." PM
II Corinthians 6:14-18- If an honest Christian were to read this, take every word from the greek, they would know that yoking to a sinner is rebellion against God.

The DEVIL does not MAKE us be a sinner either, but he sure doe influence us to stay a sinner or leave God. He will even possess us if we allow him. So the word MAKE is not even an appropriate word to use here. It is Greeks try to use to ward off their conscience to the open sin.

Minister Fred Hatchett- 919/278-8911
Expert on Christian Worldview of Greek Fraternities and Sororities :grin:

PM’s response:

Dude, you are soo lost its not even worth commenting on. I guess in your mind we will be whatever you want us to be, so be it. EOD.

My Response:
Note: His rsponse is what I call the old Duck and Dodge (D&D)

I said as 411
Matthew 5:10-12

To All- The Bible is not a mere history book filled with fables. It is not an inaccurate account of God and man, but the most historically reliable document ever witnessed by mankind.

The Bible is not some lifeless acount of history, like some encyclopedia. The Bible is a LIVING, BREATHING, AND UNIQUE DOCUMENT from an EVER-LIVING AND UNIQUE GOD. He is known by many names, but it is HIS NATURE that makes HIM UNIQUE. TRULY, THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO TO THEE; AND TRULY THEIR IS NO HOLY DOCUMENT LIKE UNTO HIS EITHER.

THANK-YOU JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Voltaire, an atheist said that within 100 years the Bible and Christianity would cease to exist.

He died and ceased to exist on the earth within 50 years.

Since then, it has for 228 years been the best selling and most read book in the world. His home and his printing presses were bought and used by The Geneva Bible Society to print and distribute 1000's of Bibles.

Actual thread URL
http://www.onolympus.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Board=UBB14&Number=160412&page=0&fpart=3