Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mission Accomplished

Praise the Lord,

I would like to say that the mission of this ministry is being accomplihsed on a daily basis. I had the honor of talking to a person last night about wanting to pledge. Instead, the chief focus of salvation came up, and this yound person made a redication back to the Lord. I hope that this and the information given will be enough to say no to the organization. The things I revealed were shocking. Above and beyond, I am a soul winner and exhort all brothers and sisters in the Lord to be the same. When you follow John 12:32 the GLO system will crumble.

God always has and Always will get the Glory for what Reprove, Rebuke, and Restore ministries does.