Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Life Blood of this Ministry (Undergrads Who Denounce)

I am about to post some SIGNIFICANT advancements in the area of exposing greeklife. It will be contained in topic along with a new topic called, "The Lifeblood of this Minsitry (Undergrads Who Denounce). Included in this will be the importance of telling Pastors.

There have been many NEW x-members of GLO's. If you would like to post here, e-mail me, let me know who you are, and we will proceed from there.
Email: glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com

Let's Begin:
Greek-Letter Organizations/Freemasonry, etc. were at one time considered the plague. There was even a political party called, the Anti-Masonic Party, who had an elected Senator. So this stuff happening now is not NEW. The Christians have been re-awakened and the COMFORT ZONE of GLO’s, or one of SATAN’s many play toys, has run into a patch of poison ivy. The irritation is becoming overwhelming. I will agree that GLO initiations, specifically in BGLO’s, have increased at an ABNORMAL RATE. Who has ever heard of 100+, ALMOST 200 people being initiated at one time? And sinners, even Christians in BGLO’s have the nerve to criticize Pastors about church giving. BGLO’s are doing a serious PIMP job on ASPIRANTS. Their INITIATION FEE is a NON-REFUNDABLE, but pays for 3 to 3.5 years of dues. So if for ANY reason, you decide to back out, your money is G O N E, gone!

Also in the fight are other groups. 3 books on GLO’s have been written, while numerous books have been written on Freemasonry and Eastern Stars.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bgloconcerns/

www.gailgray.com

www.divinetruthishere.com

www.fish4masons.org

www.dontgogreek.com

Coming Soon- xbglounion site to come

Facebook, Black Planet, My Space, etc. pages and groups are popping up everywhere with denouncers. People are forming support groups for denounced members, and those who do not and decide not to pledge, or anyone who is in disagreement with Freemasonry, Greek-Letter Organizations and anything else that token blacks raise up as their Messiah or Sacred Cow. Almost 300 years of existence (Freemasonry coming to America in 1717 including WGLO’s 1776) and what, the world we live in today. As for Blacks, 209 years (Prince Hall Freemasonry 1797 including BGLO’s 1903), and what do we have now in the black communities? Christians know that there are real churches in America following God’s Word. But Christians should and also know that know BGLO did not and does not follow their mandate of being founded upon Christian Principles and exhibiting high moral and ethical standards, nor do they even attempt to do so, unless it is at the expense of their PUBLIC REPUTATION. Example: How many fraternity members do you see chastised for their promiscuous behavior? Better yet, how many fraternity members get praised and glorified for such behavior? Go look at the greek websites, look at the perversion, profanity, recklessness, foolishness, etc. Then look for the PRESENTATION of TRUTH, the REBUKE of EVIL, the ACQUIESCENCE of SINFUL BEHAVIOR of THEIR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ETC.

WHILE THEY REBUKE THEIR OWN BROTHERS AND SISTERS IN CHRIST, BESMIRCH, ASSASSINATE, CASTIGATE, AND DENIGRATE THEIR CHARACTER; WHICH SEEMS TO BE THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN DEFEND THEMSELVES AND THEIR ORGANIZATIONS.

Even if greeks were to shut down every site, it would be too late. Over 500 pages of information have been compiled by me, and no telling how much others have compiled themselves. This is a war in the HEAVENLIES to be fought by those uncompromised by the stain of these organizations. Those who have ABSOLUTELY no ties of loyalty to these organizations are the only ones fit for this fight. To examine ALL THINGS and bring them under the knowledge and authority of Christ is the monumental priority. It is not time for the faint-hearted. All of the gainsayers can be ignored, they have made their choice. Sow your seed (or possibly water one), move on, and let God give the increase.

Pastors also play a key role in dealing with GLO’s. There lack of knowledge on the subject is the main reason people go on to join even though they may express opposition. Then there are those greek pastors who promote this mess in ignorance or knowledge of their ungodliness. These are the ones that need to be sat down and shown the error of Greek Organizations. Take their rituals to them that they do not have, cannot obtain, or have not read their ritual in years. The most dangerous, yet most innocent, are those least involved, not financial, and no longer active. They maintain a confession of membership, but aren’t even living up to their oath. They are disconnected, but confess that they are initiated members. GLO members and aspirants use this to their advantage. They use a pastor’s hypocrisy (even innocent) as justification for joining and supporting their belief that GLO’s are okay for Christians.

Re: The Life Blood of this Ministry (Undergrads Who Denounce)

The new site is up and it's URL is http://exbglounion.bravehost.com/

Speaking of undergrads who denounce or don't even pledge, there was a recent praise report of some young women who are a part of a Bible Study group at a midwestern university (Ohio) who decided not to pledge after listening to the "radio broadcast" ficilitated by myself and former Omega J. Smith who pledged undergrad at Tuskeegee University. F.Y.I. Minister Hatchett and I will be heading there on January 21-22, 2007 to facilitate a two day seminar on the Biblical Truth About Greekdom. More and more undergrads are seeking AND accepting Truth as presented by The Holy Spirit of God Almighty--not merely by some spirit from who knows where.

Gail Gray

By the way: the address to my website is:

gailgray.com/home.html

The main page is still being added to, but it is accessible. Thanks for supporting the Kingdom of God!

Within the past 4 months, approximately 20 -30 people have either denounced or forgone greeklife altogether.

SINCE 1990, WHEN ELDER JAMES P. THARRINGTON WORTE HIS BOOK, "SHOULD CHRISTIANS PLEDGE GREEK FRATERNITIES AND SORORITIES", 3 SIMILAR TO IT HAVE BEEN WRITTEN.

LATELY, THE BGLO CROWD HAS SEEN A SPECIFIC OR APPARENT NEED TO COUNTER THIS AVERSION TO GREEK LIFE BY AUTHORING BOOKS OF THEIR OWN. I PERSONALLY KNOW TWO AUTHORS OF SUCH BOOKS, AND BELIEVE I KNOW A THIRD. IF I DO NOT KNOW HER, I KNOW OF HER LEGACY THAT SHE LEFT BEHIND.

THE GREAT THINGS ABOUT THESE BOOKS IS THAT THEY PLAY RIGHT INTO THE HANDS OF THOSE WHO BELIEVE CHRISTIANS SHOULD NOT PLEDGE, AND CONFIRM THEIR OWN FAILURES AS ORGANIZATIONS TO DEAL WITH THE "REAL" ISSUES FACING THE BLACK COMMUNITY.

Is there anyway to get a count on the most populous BGLO city in the US...undergrad/graduate wise. I would dare to say it could be Nashville, the city I am currently located in. The stronghold, rationalization, and "not so truthful" spirit here is rampant, not to mention the humungous lines they cross here.

Just inquiring.

Yes i hear more members are denouncing these groups. there is still thousands of brothers/sisters who are still involved who are doctors, lawyers, pastors, nurses, executives, atheltes who do not understand biblical christianity.

Is the ritual or the action sinfull?

And, are we aslo sinfull, in the church, when we allow homosexuality, divorce, swearing, mismanagement of money, fail to feed the homeless, open the eyes of the blind and most of all - uplift the down trodden?

Furthermore, are we better served as ministries by going (literally) into the highways and byways and preaching and teaching the good news and proclaiming the acceptable time of our Lord?

If then, we are engaged in preaching on street corners, how then can we focus on such trivial matters as frats and sorrors?

With regard to your premis, theses or quote;

"To examine ALL THINGS and bring them under the knowledge and authority of Christ is the monumental priority."

The Bible declares; 1 Thessalonians 5:21 Test everything. Hold on to the good.
But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good;

The scripture does not go on the direct us into a Theocracit, dictatorial domination of all things world like. Does it?

We are all in the world God created, but we should not be of the world

Where does the Bible order us to undertake some type of Holy crusade against B G L O'S ?

Have you seen the ritual? Do you understand its teachings? You want to attack churches, I am cool with that, so let me ask you, is attacking those who speak in gibberish, ecstatic, and unintellible utterances TRIVIAL? Is attacking these preachers that ask people to pay tithes, TRIVIAL?

If Pastors were doing their jobs, I wouldn't have to have this site.

Instead of questioning what is going on here, concentrate on asking the chapter you desire to join for a ritual, the constitution and by-laws, etc. Ask them why they employ secrecy if everything is all good, let the world see it.

There is no theocracy here, just plain and simple facts given to those in darkness concerning the inner workings of a GLO.