Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
CHURCH LEADERSHIP AS ENABLERS TO PLEDGE!!!

Many Church leaders are advising people who want to pledge, having no solid evidence as to why it is okay, or even worse, why one should not. Church leaders are trying to answer questions with no knowledge of the subject. Now what good is a Pastor who is uninformed, but giving OPINIONATED advice? Not much good!

CHURCH LEADERS!!!!!! YOU NEED TO INFORM YOURSELVES BEYOND PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, GREEK MEMBERSHIP, AND UNSUBSTANTIATED ADVICE. Sheepherders can't protect sheep if they cannot tell the difference between HOOF PRINTS and PAW PRINTS.

Re: CHURCH LEADERSHIP AS ENABLERS TO PLEDGE!!!

Ummmmm, GLORY TO GOD! Oh, PREACH Brother Minister! I am SO serious! I think I spoke very briefly about this on my site and I SO agree. Some may even tell their sheep not to pledge but if they don't/can't give them some proof and information on why not, hate to tell ya but those students are not going to adhere! That desire is strong and if you can't give wisdom and counsel...sad! We MUST go a step further and actually PRAY for our leaders that they walk in the guidance, counsel, and wisdom of the Holy Spirit to have something to feed their sheep! PRAISE GOD ALMIGHTY!!!!!