Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Greek Pastors, Elders, Ministers, Deacons, etc.

I am going to later post a series of questions. The answers along with the questions can be cut and pasted in an e-mail to me or just simply post in the guestbook (Limit 2000 words). The word limit should suffice as these are basiclly, yes or no answers. So if you can obey those rules, just as you would expect one to do the same at your church, I would greatly appreciate it.

I am Minister Fred Hatchett
e-mail glos_havebeenexposed@yahoo.com
Phone Number- 919/278-8911 ANYTIME

Re: All Greek Pastors, Elders, Ministers, Deacons, etc.

Right On Time!!

I'm currently working on a page for my website that addresses questions that have been posed by clergy who are "Greek." It's about time that we come face to
face and lay it all out before the LORD. Just like
Elijah on Mount Carmel. Who's god is really GOD here?
I'm ready to put the Word of God against any so-called
pastor that thinks that he/she is doing no diservice
to our God when they joined the secret society sect.

Bring It On!!----ANYDAY--TO GOD ALMIGHTY BE THE GLORY!

Gail Gray(former AKA)

Re: All Greek Pastors, Elders, Ministers, Deacons, etc.

REMINDER: As men and women of God, I expect you not to lie. I also expect not to reveive many responses either. These are the tough questions that can be answered in the simple yes or no format.

QUESTION #1

The Fatherhood of God(FoG) and the Universal Brotherhood of Man (UBoM); Greek Organizations teach it directly in many ways, but are these teachings Christlike? Yes or No

Example of the FoG and the UBoM is:
Christ, Buddha, or Mohammed, Allah, Jehovah, etc., the name means little, for the Fraternity or sorority only recognizes the LIGHT and not the light-bearer. In laymen's terms, all of the above names are EQUAL as to who they are, all are the ONE TRUE CREATOR worshipped under different names and different ways.

Question #2
The first question leads right into this one. If the above is taught, then the light to follow can be anybody's choice.
The next question deals with LIGHT? Most GLO's claim to give light. If you read above, and understand the fallacy of the doctrine, it is clear that who the LIGHT-BEARER is makes every bit of the difference. If light is claimed to be possessed and /or given, then they must be a manifestation of that light. In light of that,
Who is the LIGHT-BEARER of your Fraternity or Sorority? Is it the organization itself? Some unnamed spirit? Another god? Please do not forget the REMINDER above.

Question #3- According to your organization, where do the dead members go when they die? NAME THE PLACE!
Based upon this NAMED PLACE, where would that be?