Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Exposing GLO's with Elder G. Craige Lewis

http://gcraige.podbean.com/2006/10/30/ex-cast-episode-10-fred-hatchett/

http://gcraige.podbean.com/2006/11/01/ex-cast-episode-11-gail-gray/

45 Minute Interviews exposing GLO's

Re: Exposing GLO's with Elder G. Craige Lewis

I just wanted all of those who follow GCL that our relationship no longer exists. Since our separation, he as have some other CHARISMATIC BELIEVERS claimed that I would be weak without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (the "tongues" kind), fall into sin, and not be able to do ministry, specifically the one exposing GLO's. Instead, he has gone on to falsely claim to be a TRUE PROPHET. How you say? He SAID that God told him, The Truth Behind Hip Hop Part 3 would be the last one. WELL, HE HAS GONE ON TO MAKE THREE MORE.

SO WHO WAS TALKING TO G. CRAIGE AND/OR WHO WAS G. CRAIGE LISTENING TO?????????????????????

What I have gone on to do is the exact opposite, and when I am finished with one of my projects, it will be on and popping again. People will have access to over 70 GLO's ungodly worldviews.

That is what I can't understand I visited an Apostolic Church and they told me that because I don't speak in tongues my spirit would not catch to go up in the rapture. Yet and still I have read a few people who speak on tongues and how people got tongues incorrect. One of the things they said was that speaking in tongues was for the Bibical times because God's people needed to be able to speak in other languages quickly to get the Gospel out so I can't understand and I am pentecostal and I don't get that stuff it's like a sin if you don't speak or can't speak in tongues.

The only reason why I responded is because I don't get that stuff it doesn't make sense and it strikes a cord everytime I hear it.

your thoughts
That is what I can't understand I visited an Apostolic Church and they told me that because I don't speak in tongues my spirit would not catch to go up in the rapture. Yet and still I have read a few people who speak on tongues and how people got tongues incorrect. One of the things they said was that speaking in tongues was for the Bibical times because God's people needed to be able to speak in other languages quickly to get the Gospel out so I can't understand and I am pentecostal and I don't get that stuff it's like a sin if you don't speak or can't speak in tongues.

The only reason why I responded is because I don't get that stuff it doesn't make sense and it strikes a cord everytime I hear it.

You must read carefully what happens in Acts 2:4. Bottom line is that the gibberish you hear in churches today is not the tongues of Acts 2:4.

Min. H
I just wanted all of those who follow GCL that our relationship no longer exists. Since our separation, he as have some other CHARISMATIC BELIEVERS claimed that I would be weak without the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (the "tongues" kind), fall into sin, and not be able to do ministry, specifically the one exposing GLO's. Instead, he has gone on to falsely claim to be a TRUE PROPHET. How you say? He SAID that God told him, The Truth Behind Hip Hop Part 3 would be the last one. WELL, HE HAS GONE ON TO MAKE THREE MORE.

SO WHO WAS TALKING TO G. CRAIGE AND/OR WHO WAS G. CRAIGE LISTENING TO?????????????????????

What I have gone on to do is the exact opposite, and when I am finished with one of my projects, it will be on and popping again. People will have access to over 70 GLO's ungodly worldviews.

WOW! So let me get this straight, GCL: You are a Prophet. And God told you that Part 3 of The Truth Behind Hip-Hop would be the last, but you have since produced 3 MORE VIDEOS???

Deuteronomy 18:21-22 (ESV) comes to mind:

"And if you say in your heart, 'How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?'--when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously. You need not be afraid of him."