Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Delta Sigma Theta's NGO Status (Proof they don't care)!!

"NGOs
Representatives of independent citizen organizations are increasingly active in policy making at the United Nations. These organizations - known at the UN as "non-governmental organizations" or "NGOs" - are often the most effective voices for the concerns of ordinary people in the international arena. NGOs include the most outspoken advocates of human rights, the environment, social programs, women's rights and more. This page links to information and analysis about NGOs at the UN and in global policy-making more broadly."
http://www.globalpolicy.org/ngos/index.htm

Please Read reasons for DST receiving NGO status and what they are supposed to do with it.

Thousands of women here and abroad are killing their unborn children. Here it's legal and by desire, in other places, such as China, abortion is forced. Where is DST's voice on this. They have had 4 years to get something going. Anybody heard anything, or was this just another trophy in the case? I am bringing this up because of a post I saw about it.

"I'm sure glad that an org's value and impact goes beyond their colors. Imagine if we were turned down for NGO status because our colors weren't appropriate?" Elegance1913 http://www.onolympus.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=454919&page=0&fpart=4&vc=1
© Copyright StopHazing.org 1998-2005.
info@stophazing.org
www.stophazing.org

The appropriate comment ought to be that DST's NGO status should be revoked based on what they are not willing to do. In all honesty, DST's impact is worth less than their colors.