Return to Website

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum

This is the forum area where you can discuss topics related to the Biblical exposure of Greek organizations. All posts are reviewed; if they are offensive they'll be deleted. 

Any copyrighted material contained herein is for: criticism, comments, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. All used in accordance with the Fair Use Exception 17 USC 107. 

GLO's Exposed Discussion Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Abortion Movement "AGENDA"

I believe that many ignorantly and/or unknowingly have promoted, supported, fought for, and even DIED for what they thought was their right and oftentimes a need. What some are truly ignorant of is how this movement got started, AND CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW IT HAS COME TO BE WHAT IT IS NOW.

LET ME EXPLAIN!!!!!
http://afterabortion.com/social.html

I have heard many older people say that if you live long enough, you will see things. Well this is what I have seen and studied.

Abortion were being practiced in America way before 1973 when it became "legalized". As a matter of fact, anti-abortion laws started appearing on the books in the 1820's. 1820's???????? That's right.

So when Margaret Sanger came along in the early 1900's, abortion was not something new, although illegal in most of the country.

So abortion was first introduced as, BRITH CONTROL/POPULATION CONTROL. Then abortion was legalized based on a woman's right to privacy. Norma McCorvey a.k.a. Jane Roe (Roe v. Wade) wanted an abortion, NOT BASED ON THREATENINGS TO HER HEALTH, OR RAPE, OR INCEST, ETC. SO WHY?

"Jane Roe alleged that she was unmarried and pregnant; that she wished to terminate her pregnancy by an abortion "performed by a competent, licensed physician, under safe clinical conditions"; that she was unable to get a "legal" abortion in Texas because her life did not appear to be threatened by the continuation of her pregnancy; and that she could not afford to travel to another jurisdiction in order to secure a legal abortion under safe conditions. She claimed that the Texas statutes were unconstitutionally vague and that they abridged her right of personal privacy, protected by the First, Fourth, Fifth, Ninth, and Fourteenth Amendments. By an amendment to her complaint Roe purported to sue "on behalf of herself and all other women" similarly situated." http://afterabortion.com/social.html

If she couldn't afford to travel, what was she doing having sex?

So now, the abortion agenda, originally cast in the dye of birth control, IS NOW IN 1973, FIXED IN THAT DYE, COLORED RED IN THE BLOOD OF THE UNBORN.

"Modern thinking women everywhere were overjoyed by this decision." http://afterabortion.com/social.html

The Roe V. Wade Decision

Now, we see that Roe v. Wade had nothing to do with health, but a selfish irresponsibility brought about by TWO people, while only one has any say in the matter. THE RAPE, INCEST, AND CONCOCTED HEALTH GROUNDS FOR AN ABORTION WERE NEVER AN ISSUE UNTIL THE "BABY KILLING" AGENDA STARTED LOSING GROUND.

IN ALL HONESTY, ONLY REAL MEDICAL ISSUES WERE GROUNDS (i.e. doctors and patients, not politicains, made the decisions.)

Abortion or "killing for cash" is sick, and I hope that any pro-abortionist will atleast search for the truth on this issue.

Ever heard of P.A.S.S.? I bet pro-aborts have not, and do not want women to know.

"Post Abortion Stress Syndrome- Abortion for these reasons can lead to Post Abortion Stress Syndrome. P.A.S.S is a type of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder which develops when a woman is unable to work through her emotional responses resulting from the trauma of an abortion. P.A.S.S. can have many serious side effects, ranging from depression to eating disorders, to as severe as suicide. There are women who abort and do so completely of their own free will. These women have no regrets, no remorse, and are happy they had this choice available. But a growing number of women are speaking up about how abortion affected them adversely." http://afterabortion.com/social.html

"Sierra, age: 24
He was willing to support either decision but also was pressuring me towards an abortion. So I felt I had no choice. I had the abortion. Within a month and a half, I lost approx. 20lbs. We were on and off for two months following then had a huge fight over nothing and didn't speak for 6 months. We have tried working things out on a friendship level but there is too much anger still there., I know of women who have had abortion and have said it was "No big deal", like it's a rite of passage in to womanhood or something. This has been a very big deal for me. It has been a little over a year, and I still think about it everyday, a couple of times a day. You don't really ever hear much about the after affects in all the counseling that they tell you about.

Annette, age 18:
I was only 16 and was already having a hard enough time trying to keep a job. Throughout my whole life, my dad would always say that if I ever got pregnant young then it would ruin my life. Also, my boyfriend was not there for me emotionally. He pretty much told me that I had to get one. The first thing the father of the baby said when I told him was, "You have to get an abortion." "I'll have to talk to you later." and hung up the phone. He told me that he didn't want this to ruin his life or mine. I didn't want to get it, and tried to come up with other resolutions like adoption, but he wouldn't allow me to do that. He kept telling me that he wouldn't let me. That it was the wrong thing to do. Also, he didn't want it to ruin our lives. So I had the abortion. And now I am devastated, depressed, constantly sick and hating myself. I wish I could go back and keep my baby. After my birthday, I broke up with him. I want to know if I am suffering from something, and if I am, I want to get help because it is making my life real difficult right now. I feel like I should have never been born, and I wish to die sometimes. I also feel that the whole world is against me. Ever since I got pregnant, the father of the baby changed dramatically.

Eve, age 45:
He just refused to have anything to do with the child. It's been nearly 13 years. Not a day goes by that I don't think about it. I turned to alcohol soon after, and began drinking on a daily basis, so I didn't have to think about the abortion. I lost jobs, lost my apartment, and my life became a shambles. I have suffered from nightmares since the second year after the abortion. It's always the same, and always twice a year. A child--a boy--stands with his arms open. I can't reach him. He looks at me and sadly keeps saying...why? Why? Why? I wake up usually soon after. The dreams end after a few days and return during the weeks of April 15th (the date of the abortion) and December 15th (due date)...I never forgave him (boyfriend) for convincing me to abort. It ruined my life." http://afterabortion.com/social.html

So what has this pro-CHOICE/pro-abortion freedom done? It has created a similar vacuum of pro-choice for men. A choice to leave you, humiliate you, use you, and abuse you. It gives men the same EXACT sexual freedom to abort his partner and HIS baby, just as the woman does the same to the man and her baby. Yet, society gets upset when a man doesn't want to support his child that he does not necessarily want, but applaud women's right to choose.

Ladies, you play such a serious role in society, and knowing your role can make a serious difference.

Men, it's time to step up and ABSTAIN.