Return to Website

Dave Hargis Forum

Message board for the Official Dave Hargis website. Chat with other Dave Hargis fans and see what they have to say about his music and experiences at concerts.

Dave Hargis Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Niles, Mi

Hi Kim and Melinda!

Kim, Dave will be with DL tomorrow in Niles. Melinda, sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I hope you will feel better real soon. (Can't have you missing a show now can we-LOL)

Louise

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Hi Kim! I don't think I'll be there ~ been sick and would rather get completely over it and I'm afraid all that driving wouldn't help me ~ and unfortunately I'd have to make this trip alone. I don't think Dave will be there ~ don't think he's with DL all this month. Since it's an acoustic, I'm not sure but maybe DL's gonna go it alone. Sure been missing Dave out on the road this summer but hey ~ better for him to be doin' his own thing!

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Is Dave going to be with David Lee at the Niles MI show saturday? I am planning on going(hopefully). Mel, are you going to that show? I am going to try to get there early but I have to make a stop in Frankenmuth first. Dean Griff who is the creator of "Charming Tails" collectibles is going to be there and I want to get some pieces signed, and of course it has to be on the same day as the concert!