Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
We looking for jobs with a Dance School

Date: Thu, Apr 4 2002 1:06:54 AM +0300

HELLO

My name is SCHIEB ALFRED.I'm 31 years old.

My wife is SCHIEB CORINA.

We have danced together since 1988. We are ex-national champions in Ballroom and Latin dances and we are also skilled in Argentinian Tango.

From 1986 to 2000 we have worked as dance teachers at School of Art in Pitesti,a town at 100km from Bucharest.

From jan 2000 till jul 2000 we have danced and taught in Huis Ten Bosch-Japan (a Holland Village).

From 1995 till 2000,every summer we have taught in France,at a dance school,near Montpellier. From sep 2000 till now we have worked at a Dance School in our town and,this year,we have organized a national Championship of Ballroom and Latin dances. We are teacher for Open dancers and we judge all the open competitions from our country.

We looking for jobs with a Dance School,Dance Company or Entertainment Agency with who we can work and colaborate.

If you are interested to work with us,please let us to know and we will send you more details and photos,if you wish.

Thank you and good look.

Sincerely,

Alfred Schieb

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dear Friends! I need advice!

Do you think the rooms can be used for dance?

The size of each classroom is about the same:

Length - about 10m

Width - about 5m

Height - about 2.5m

*Each room square meters = about 60-62m2/room

Maybe it is too small for dancing?

There are 4 rooms in total, one on the ground floor which does not seem so presentable, and other 3 rooms on the 2nd floor, one main room with 2 small rooms adjacent and another room on the other side.

Pls. give me your comment first of the classroom if it is big enough or too small for dance, Etc.

Thank you for your help.

Mr. Stiopin

Re: Maybe it is too small for dancing?

I think the classrooms will be good for small groups of people which will work on basic figures that don't need much room. Dancing latin or especially standard competition routines will be hard because the dancers won't be able to take big steps and learn to move a lot. It is good for private lessons. Too bad the width isn't larger.

Sincerely,

Vadim Garbuzov.

Replying to:

Length - about 10m

Width - about 5m

Height - about 2.5m

There are 4 rooms in total, one on the ground floor which does not seem so presentable, and other 3 rooms on the 2nd floor, one main room with 2 small rooms adjacent and another room on the other side.

Pls. give me your comment first of the classroom if it is big enough or too small for dance, Etc.

Thank you for your help.

Mr. Stiopin

Re: Maybe it is too small for dancing?

It's okay for latin private lessons, and working privately on basic standard figures. Maybe group lesson on basics for four people max.

Replying to:

Length - about 10m

Width - about 5m

Height - about 2.5m

Thank you for your help.

Mr. Stiopin