Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
New dancesport web site: Yasel DanceSport Academy

Dear Georgina!

New Yasel DanceSport Academy web site is available.

It would give you much more clear picture about level of dancesport in Vancouver. I hope you would like it. Let me know what you thinking about it:

http://www.geocities.com/yasel_dancesport/

Sincerely, Natalia

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I am looking for information regarding good dance schools throughout Monreal. I am looking to continue Latin American dancing(as an amateur competitor) and would like to know of some reputable schools and even coaches. Also, what is the level of dancing like in Montreal? Does it have a good dance community or is Toronto or Vancouver better? I am currently living in Tokyo and the level here is quite high and there are numerous dance organizations and competitions plus many of the top world dancers come to these competitions. This makes it quite an excellent scene dancewise. What can you tell me about the Dancesport scene in Montreal(and even throughout Canada)??? I am from Saskatchewan and have spend the past five years in TOkyo. I am looking to return to Canada in the near future and relocate to a city that has a very active community. Any info that you have would be GREATLY appreciated.

Warm regards,

Georgina