Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
looking for dance partner

Hi! My name is Victoria, I am 19 years old and I live in Austria, Vienna. Here are some information about myself: - Started dancing since 10 years old - Member of the Austrian National Team 10 Dance - very successful at many national and internatioal competitions - Willing to practice many hours every day - talented, motivated, purposeful, passionate, enthusiastic,... - Aim to get into 10- Dance World Final in some years.

I am searching for a talented, serious and hard working partner with following criteria: - high results in main International competitions - intelligent and good natured - has finances for future training and no problems with visa - 10- Dance is preferred!!!!!!! - willing to taking lessons with high- quality trainers - ready to relocate to Austria, where I can help you with basic setups Let us connect if we match each other´s criteria- my Email address: vici_rafeiner@yahoo.de Hope i will hear from you! 00436767252440

Dancing is my first priority.... I want to connect my study nutrition with dancing in furture- I want to work with children, who have weight problems- a connection between dancing (sport) and right nutrition. Victoria.