Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Latest dance news. Story of love or betray?

Vladimir Slon and Bianka Zubrowska decided to dance together for personal reasons (they are in love) starting June 11, 2007. Because of this decision Bianka split with Vadim Garbuzov without notice. Vladimir split with Jasmina Arko from Slovenia on May 17, 2007 without notice. What do you think? Story of love or betray? Anyways, as a result:

June 11th, 2007. Vadim Garbuzov is looking for a new Ten-Dance partner Vadim's achievements during his last partnership have been Austrian 10-Dance Champion 2006, World 10-Dance Semifinalist 2006 and World Youth Finalist 2005, ...See Vadim's partnership history on his personal website www.benom.com

Jasmina Arko is looking for a new partner: Hi! I am 22 y.o., 160 cm high (without shoes) and I dream...I dream about dancing with 10 dance partner with strong ballroom, or ballroom partner with nice, warm personality, who respect his partner...and has similar results in past as I have (6 times national champion, finalist, semi finalist and twice 1/4 finalist of world championships in LA, 10 dance and ballroom)... Have you the same dreams??? Let's try together...but not dreaming...dancing and working hard! With good work, fair and nice partnership and patient we can together touch the stars and make our dreams to come true... Call 0038641507850 or Email: jessy@siol.net Waiting for you... Jasmina

I do not know what to think. I know that Vadim gave up participation in the Dancing with a Stars in

I do not know what to think. I know that Vadim gave up participation in the Dancing with a Stars in order to dance with Bianka.

Sincerely,

Tatiana.