Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: The financial side in DanceSport

Hello,

My name is Leighton Matthews and I am a photographer in Richmond. I am wondering if you could use my services.

Over the past few years, dance photography has become an increasingly significant part of my business. Now that I have moved from the North Shore to Steveston, I'm looking forward to expanding my clientele in
the Richmond area. The response to my dance photography from school staff, dancers and parents alike has been overwhelmingly positive. The live photos have been the most popular, as they are the closest thing to "school photos" the dancers and their families can get. The schools benefit from having access to these photos for their posters, ads or just to place around the school. In addition, I have provided clients with photography for recital programs, staff headshots and poster design.
I provide a quality product, high client satisfaction, good value and I can usually make myself available at a moment's notice.

• Live theatrical, competition, in your studio or on location dance photography.
• Promotional photos for your school (for programs, posters, advertising, etc.)
• Photos of performances can be displayed at school for purchase by students/parents - school gets free use of any photos for promotional use.
• Individual shots for dancers heading on to professional careers.

Please feel free to contact me anytime at:
CONTACT@LMPHOTOS.CA

You can see more of my work at: WWW.LMPHOTOS.CA

Best regards,

Leighton Matthews

Re: Re: The financial side in DanceSport

Dear Leighton Matthews!

For some reason I am not able to view your website.

Sincerely,

Anaximander Lavoie