Return to Website

Dance Way Web Forum

Visit the Dance Way Web Forum

Dance Topics and much more...

Post a new article at no cost for the world to see!

Dance Way Web Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dancepartner

Hello at all, my name is Sabine.

I am a 19 year old, talented and hard working female from Germany. I dance since 12 years, including classic dance training. I am 1.65 m high (without shoes). I am putting in all my heart and soul into dancing and I am highly motivated to work a lot for getting highest results at the international important competitions.
Therefore I am looking for a top latin and ballroom male partner with international experience, who would share my ambitions, who is hard working, highly motivated and financially independent.
Because of my studies for me it is not possible to relocate, so that it's necessary that you either live in Germany or that you have the possibility to relocate.
Some of my best results are russian open 2007 rising star standard 4., German open 2006 Youth latin 16., final national championship youth latin and ballroom.

If you are interested, don´t hestitate to contact me, for more information: +49151-15296413 or sabine.vorbrodt@t-online.de

I would be also very pleased if you could direct me to someone who might fit, if you have any alternative connections.

Best regards,
Sabine Vorbrodt