Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
August 18 at Jilly's
This will probably the final bar show for the SPJs in 2001. Eric will be closing.
Views: 149   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 6, 2001 5:42pm
by Billy Shears
Next big rock show?
I hear the SPJ's will come out and play in August.
Views: 151   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 1, 2001 5:32pm
by Billy Shears
j
Jacobs
Re: Re: This next song is a song. Hit it.
I wish there was more time to practice, to play, to enjoy life. I wish I could go back in time and start over. I wish some of my wishes would come true. Oh well, my father always said,"Wish in one hand and shit in the other and see which fills up faster." No wond...
Views: 117   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 25, 2001 11:16am
by Jacobs
l
Lenowd
Re: This next song is a song. Hit it.
Are the Pajamas gone for good or what? I think it's time to get damn serious about recording a new CD for the Pajama-deprived fans. Whata ya think?????? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:What's up in Pajama land? It seems kind of dead. I've bee...
Views: 123   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 20, 2001 10:36pm
by Lenowd
This next song is a song. Hit it.
What's up in Pajama land? It seems kind of dead. I've been listening to the new bootleg tapes, and it is a definite shame that the public has been deprived of a new CD. "Superpunk" may actually go two years without making it on a CD. Wow.
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2001 6:19pm
by Billy Shears
Re: OPEN MICNIGHT
Any takers? Maybe for the '02 Tour. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:CHASERS NIGHTCLUB IN TOPEKA PRESENTS OPEN MIC NIGHT EACH THURSDAY 9PM-1:30AM INFO 785-862-8860
Views: 165   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 19, 2001 6:16pm
by Billy Shears
OPEN MICNIGHT
CHASERS NIGHTCLUB IN TOPEKA PRESENTS OPEN MIC NIGHT EACH THURSDAY 9PM-1:30AM INFO 785-862-8860
Views: 128   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 16, 2001 8:22pm
by CHASERS NIGHTCLU...
j
Jacobs
No Subject
Two favorite bands: The Urge and N-Sync. When are we gonna hook up with these guys! Justin Timberlake is my dream boat.
Views: 163   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 10, 2001 4:08pm
by Jacobs
j
Jacobs
No Subject
Thanks to everyone that came to see us play at Jillie's. It was a blast! You guys are crazy, your all whoo hoo and shit.
Views: 150   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 6, 2001 9:11am
by Jacobs
j
Jacobs
No Subject
How about the new Playboy, Belinda Carlisle's tits. I like sex.
Views: 155   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 29, 2001 12:09pm
by Jacobs
j
Jacobs
Re: Re: Booking agent
Hey slugger, when are you gonna throw some music my way, so I can hear what you are up to. That would be super cool if we could play with you guys once before we break up. How's the weather out there? When is the wedding? Ha! Let me know if you need some cash for...
Views: 95   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 26, 2001 8:51am
by Jacobs
Re: Booking agent
I think were trying to work out a few more shows to pay for the tremendous gas exspense(Our band vehicle is a suburban that gets about 10-12 miles per gallon-ouch) and we might be able to swing the Waldo early to mid august.We have a promo pack if you or anyone can h...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 23, 2001 11:19pm
by Tantebukha
Booking agent
Hey, Mr. Booking agent. Maybe an early to mid-August show at the Waldo with the man and his band from Cali to conclude the summer leg of this limited tour. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Are you playing in first part of august?I might visit or...
Views: 122   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 22, 2001 4:52am
by Billy Shears
Re: Re: Remo 5 piece
Are you playing in first part of august?I might visit or better yet bring the band to play a few shows out there.We just played up in Northern Cali-Lake Tahoe,It was a blast!We sold our first homemade CD.We are currently recording everyday tell we finish enough mater...
Views: 131   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 20, 2001 2:34am
by Tantebukha
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet