18u Message Board

Welcome to our message board. If you need help,or just want to talk to someone you can leave a message here, but please don't give out any personal details (home addresses,telephone numbers).

We will respect your confidentiality unless we we are told about a serious crime or any child at risk Then we might have to talk to someone about it to get help.

18u Message Board
This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
h
Hosa
poem
There is another me One i keep from view You don't understand Why i'm afraid to show you Each day i pretend to be The person you know well So you continue to think That there's nothing to tell It's not that i don't trust Just that i'm afraid to see How eve...
Views: 323   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 5, 2008 10:15am
by laurie
n
Naomi
somtimes ....
somtimes im afraid of life sometimes thats okay, when we'er separate from this, universale way...... sometimes i was on my own, i thought that was okay, untill my dad came up to me, and tock my inocence away.... if i kill my self, will he find me? if i...
Views: 400   Replies: 7
Last Post: Jul 3, 2008 8:40pm
by Jess
h
Hosa
Poem
Standing at a crossroads I know it’s make or break But I can’t make decisions For fear of my mistakes I carry on, oblivious A world on my own Ignoring all my feelings Becoming more alone Building countless barriers Doubting my own mind Searchin...
Views: 428   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 21, 2008 10:03pm
by Lily
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Free Forum powered by Bravenet