Return to Website

NG Owners Club Forum

Welcome to the NG Owners Club Forum.

This forum is intended for members of the NGOC, if you are not a member
please consider joining  it only costs £15 a year...

The views & comments expressed on this forum are the views and comments of the person that posted them. The NG owners club does not take any responsibility for any views or comments made on the forum. The NG owners club reserves the right to remove any posting from the forum.

NG Owners Club Forum
Start a New Topic 
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
s
steve
NUTS !
Does anyone have a couple of spare wheel nuts floating in the garage as a certain fool has misplaced two! They are ex Marina but I assume MG will do the job. Donations gratefully received - I will post you a pint in exchange (!!) Alternatively there could be a...
Views: 404   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 14, 2005 9:19am
by steve
NG TA Exhaust system
My TA is MGB based. My exhaust system has almost expired. I want to keep the standard manifold but replace the rest of the system. The existing system is definitely a custom build. Will a standard MGB system fit? I favour a 2 piece stainless with bomb type centre sil...
Views: 430   Replies: 6
Last Post: Jun 13, 2005 1:59pm
by John Imber
Introduction and a confession
Hi all, Well, the confession first. I am not a member of the club, although I have been in the past. I have a TA MKII that I built starting in 1982. It has been off the road in my garage for the past 3 or so years. My son called in today and gave me earache about...
Views: 381   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 9, 2005 2:10pm
by Eddie
TA build plans
Does anyone know where I could get a copy of TA build plans. I bought my NG complete and have done limited restoration jobs on the vehicle, but I would like to have access to the proper plans for reference . Cheers Ed
Views: 361   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jun 7, 2005 11:45pm
by Nigel lockyer
d
David
NGTC External Manifolds
Does anyone knopw where the best place to get a set of external manifolds for an NGTC would be? Thanks, Dave. P.S. The NG originals are way too expensive.
Views: 450   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:08pm
by David
d
David
Just Wondered Whether Anyone Was Off To LeMans And Wanted To Catch Up?
If anyone is going to LeMansand wants to catch up then let me know. Dave.
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:06pm
by David
Newark Show
Hi all, Are there going to many members at the Newark show,
Views: 356   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 3, 2005 2:05am
by David Glinn Davi...
Hello !!
As I write, my application for membership of the NG Owners Club is winging it's way to Bob Morrison as I have purchased my first NG TF yesterday.(MG based) It needs a little work to finish it completely and I am seeking advice and guidance from you experts on where...
Views: 381   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 30, 2005 6:28pm
by David Glinn Davi...
NG TD
Hello, I am bought a Ng TD, build in 1970. I need the technical description of the engine. Can anyone help me. Sorry, my english is very bad. Greetings Dieter
Views: 375   Replies: 2
Last Post: May 9, 2005 9:50pm
by Chris Humphreys
Stoneleigh
Hello Everyone and congratulations on the new look web site and forum! If any NG Owner's are going to Stoneleigh at the weekend Findhorn Cars would love some help on their stand. Any help at all would be appreciated even if it's just to let Nigel go to the loo!...
Views: 313   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 9:10am
by Monica Watson
Stoneleigh - Any TA's attending?
I have just purchased a second hand NG TA with little service history and NO build documentation. I am finding my way gradually, but if any TA owners are planning to attend Stoneleigh, I would make every effort to attend. Also if anyone has any build documentation I...
Views: 357   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 13, 2005 8:20pm
by Mark Staley
9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Free Forum powered by Bravenet